Community > Posts By > Rainangel0218

Rainangel0218's photo
Wed 09/01/10 02:45 PM
Thanks yall for the welcomes!

And its good to see I have something in common with the Fella's on the board!! Lol.

Best of luck to all of you as well.

Rainangel0218's photo
Wed 09/01/10 11:21 AM
LOL you guys are so funny.. and yes.. He does sound like a married man trying to get some away from home. I didn't even have to look at his stats for that. WARNING..signs went up everywhere.

Hey Man.. I think you'll have better luck if you were honest.. I know some girls that don't even date single guys.

Rainangel0218's photo
Wed 09/01/10 10:16 AM
Hello Yellow Rose.
Yeah i'm looking around in the forums and found a few of interest.
Believe me.. I know that nothing happens over night.. and i'm Definitely not in a hurry. I've been around the block with love a few times. The next time around... well..i'm doing things differently. That's one reason i'm here.

Thanks for the welcome. Daisies are my favorite. Take care.

Rainangel0218's photo
Wed 09/01/10 12:07 AM
Don't we all at some point wish that this was true. But then we learn that we can't change a thing - only, maybe influence the decision.

Rainangel0218's photo
Wed 09/01/10 12:04 AM
i use to write poetry all the time when i was younger and for some reason - I stopped. Well this forum might just be a good place to spout out some words.

This one.. (heehee).. Is dedicated to my Monthly. May it rot in hell! Seriously, If you need eggs I'll sell you mine.

It's happening again..
The gradual oscillation of your painful power
Overtakes my body
Makes me cringe and cramp with hate and respect
You make me just a body - a servant under your control
You decide and I have no choose but to follow
But know i hate you.. every month, every day and every hour
you are near me,
in me
get out of me.

Rainangel0218's photo
Tue 08/31/10 11:47 PM
Hey All! I'm so new to these forums. Like most, i'm out here trying to find love. It comes in many forms though.. so If you have love to share lets get to it!! (However my physical attraction does center around women. ) Do you have any form topics that are your favorites? or where's an interesting place to start?

Thanks for you replies in advance.
~Rainangel

Rainangel0218's photo
Tue 08/31/10 11:41 PM
Thanks Jeff. I've honestly never been on a site like this. It's going to take some getting use to.

Rainangel0218's photo
Tue 08/31/10 11:37 PM
You should go. Weddings are joyful days anyhow.. and when he is up there taking his vows nothing else will matter to you but his happiness.

Rainangel0218's photo
Tue 08/31/10 10:25 PM
Portland Oregon.. helping a friend move. It's very 'green' there. I loved it.

2 Next