Community > Posts By > dmcrash

dmcrash's photo
Tue 10/02/07 05:25 AM
well, kids, Ill talk to you all later, I have to do some laundry and make some food.happy happy happy

dmcrash's photo
Tue 10/02/07 05:06 AM
do you ever go back cat?

dmcrash's photo
Tue 10/02/07 05:05 AM
thats awsome sage. You are lucky. The nearest state park here is alleghany and its two hours away. We take the drive down once in awhile, but not too much.

dmcrash's photo
Tue 10/02/07 05:01 AM
I live 5 minutes from the country, I love it here

dmcrash's photo
Tue 10/02/07 04:56 AM
where u from sage?

dmcrash's photo
Tue 10/02/07 04:54 AM
I only have 7 loads and since its only 8am, u have all daynoway

dmcrash's photo
Tue 10/02/07 04:53 AM
anyone want to come do my laundry?

dmcrash's photo
Tue 10/02/07 04:50 AM
I just did coco, oh this coffee thing i had

dmcrash's photo
Tue 10/02/07 04:47 AM
morning all...it was a flop coco

dmcrash's photo
Mon 10/01/07 09:46 AM
Hey sxy, just click on community at the top right hand side, then choose one of the rooms. Once you have done that, you will c a box either at the top or at the bottom right hands sign, that says post a topic...hope it helped

dmcrash's photo
Mon 10/01/07 05:46 AM
A good choice my man, very popular. Coco, would you like some too?laugh

dmcrash's photo
Mon 10/01/07 05:35 AM
Heck, you can even have your choice of colors, Traditional white, or YELLOW:tongue:

dmcrash's photo
Mon 10/01/07 05:22 AM
If you love the snow so much, I can probably market it and send some your way, Im in Buffalo, we get enough to supply the whole country.

dmcrash's photo
Sun 09/30/07 09:31 AM
go BUFFALOOOOO!!!!!!!!! even though they probably wont

dmcrash's photo
Sat 09/29/07 06:55 PM
hey meltedice, I know what that is, intuned, I know when people are in a bad mood, I also feel that I can almost know what they are thinking and/or know whats wrong just by the look in their eyes. Its weird, but I get these feelings around the people that I know. I dont know about strangers, but I do know its the ones close to me, that I can read...and im not into that psychic stuff either.

dmcrash's photo
Sat 09/29/07 10:15 AM
my addiction is Socom Ca..a video game I play online
oh and of course....women.lol

dmcrash's photo
Sat 09/29/07 06:37 AM
any one from the buffalo/niagara falls area?

dmcrash's photo
Fri 09/28/07 09:52 AM
did u ever ask him why he was in jail? If he doesnt tell you, then he is hiding things. Thats not a way to start off a relationship. If he hides things from you, then odds are he will hide alot more from you. If he tells you, its up to u to decide what to do.

dmcrash's photo
Fri 09/28/07 08:28 AM
Well, I tried, but jaymiestephens left...All we can do is try

dmcrash's photo
Fri 09/28/07 08:26 AM
Im new to these boards, but I do know, if you let what people say about you or how they judge you, bother you, then you really arent ready for life. I used to worry about what others thought, but I realized, that usually the people that have the most to say about others are the people that are screwed up worse than anyone else. They are sometimes jealous or they just dont want any attention brought to them because they know they have it worse than you. I dont know if I am wording this right, but the point im making is: Be yourself, dont let anyone change that. You are unique in your own way. If you have made mistakes in your life, Oh ******* well. If people cant accept you for who you are, then you dont need them in your life. If someone on here is making you feel bad, stop talking to them, ignore them, do whatever it takes to make the hurt go away. I dont know any of you, but I can tell from just reading the boards that you all have a bond that is rare to find alot. But you have to be able to take the critizism, or everything that you have become will be for nothing. And its not like you can just stop and start over. Ive tried it. Ive moved away, made ew friends and so on. Once I was settled and made new friends and co workers, my TRUE SELF once again resurfaced and it was exactly the same as it was before when I was misserable. Life is like a game. Remember, Dont hate the player...Hate the game. Dont be upset with yourself and dont be upset with others for speaking their minds. Its all part of life. If you are having a problem and you want to talk to someone about it, just to vent or just talk, Im here and im sure that you have made yourself some friends here that would be willing to talk to you. Smile, its a new day...be thankful that you are here and not somewhere else.