Community > Posts By > skyweezy

skyweezy's photo
Thu 09/02/10 08:32 AM

I can do it in two...Global Village flowerforyou

not bad

skyweezy's photo
Thu 09/02/10 08:30 AM

It saves putting dimes in a pay phone to get a hold of friends & family.

you can also use it to find a gun that shoots dimes and waste them that way

skyweezy's photo
Thu 09/02/10 08:26 AM
i never really liked it but i thought it was worth mentioning the first green cartoon captain planet

skyweezy's photo
Thu 09/02/10 08:24 AM
just make sure that you shine through in your profile and youll be fine

skyweezy's photo
Thu 09/02/10 08:19 AM
welcome smokin just start talking to people in the forums

skyweezy's photo
Thu 09/02/10 08:08 AM

They all say oh I want a long term relationship and to fall in love. They seem sweet, you meet then only thing they want is a booty buddy. That has been my luck since trying this online dating. So how do you sort through the guys that really want a relationship from those just claiming they want it? An why not be honest from the start, that way I wont waste my time or gas in meeting you.

As a guy who really is (was) looking for a long-term relationship, let me just say that there are big problems for those of us on this side of the fence, too.

And the issues I've had all seem to revolve around honesty, too -- they tell me they want the same things I want, UNTIL the relationship has progressed for a few months, at which time they start trying to change me.

You're right when you ask "Why not be honest from the start?" It's a valid question, and I don't have any answers. I just know that it doesn't seem to be out there.

exactly there are women who do it to but as long as you know what your looking for youll eventually find it

skyweezy's photo
Thu 09/02/10 08:05 AM

whats it matter who calls first... are the females not playing the game if they dont call first either... unless both people are playing youd never know it was a game to start with

Very good point!
Next time I will say, I was testing YOU by not calling first! meh.

exactly

skyweezy's photo
Thu 09/02/10 07:59 AM

find the right person and it will workout after all some women wait ten years for their husbands to get out of jail

Very true! I waited for my ex while he was in prison.
Now waiting for 5 mos for the Awesome Man I met on here to move here!
Can't wait till he is here to stay!WooHoo!drinks :banana:

see just like i said dont give up keep looking forward

skyweezy's photo
Thu 09/02/10 07:25 AM

i'm gonna have to learn plumbing just to be able to talk to you Skyy laugh

Naw - learn plumbing in case you ever get indoor plumbing down there. Doing it yourself will save you a couple grand. :banana: :banana: :banana:

laugh laugh laugh

it really is quite convenient to have!

yeah youll save more money then youd think

skyweezy's photo
Thu 09/02/10 07:09 AM
you should have a dance-off with me

skyweezy's photo
Thu 09/02/10 06:41 AM
find the right person and it will workout after all some women wait ten years for their husbands to get out of jail

skyweezy's photo
Thu 09/02/10 06:38 AM
the most used weapon in horror movies is fear
fear killing stupid teenagers who willingly walk into danger since 1944

skyweezy's photo
Thu 09/02/10 06:34 AM

:thumbsup:

What's the COOLEST weapon that's been used in a horror movie?

Im not sure but the all time great carcrash pile-up is the blues bros to this day they hold the record

you got that right that movie made me want to drive through a mall

skyweezy's photo
Thu 09/02/10 06:28 AM

It's made it easier for us collectors to find the obscure.

true true and its made it easier for little kids to know how babies are made

skyweezy's photo
Thu 09/02/10 06:21 AM

How many rational rabbits are up at this hour?

And disclaimers are like a note stuck on your
back that says 'hit me.'

Is a 'rational rabbit' the same as a 'prime rabbit' ... ? You know, it can only be divided by itself or 1 ... ?

Math humor. Sweet.......laugh

'Enquiring minds' 'n all that, y' know ...

Besides, if a rational number is a number that can be represented as a fraction, it's kinda hard for a 'fractional rabbit' to go hippity-hop down the bunny trail ... that's just 'pieces 'n parts' ... and a new McD's sandwich ...

haha youve had the mcrib now have the mcbunny

skyweezy's photo
Thu 09/02/10 06:18 AM

Tricks are for kids.

Why do some feel it necessary to play dating games? Example who calls who first and when, etc.

How would you describe games like this?

(disclaimer: no this isn't happening to me. Just a topic for discussion):tongue:

Once in a land far, far away there lived a group of people called Trids. The Trids were happy except for the huge ogre that lived on the mountain. The ogre would periodically terrorize the Trids.

The Trids tired of the ogre and sought to reason with him. They thought one of their religious leaders would be a good intermediary. So a group of Trids and their minister went up the mountain and before they could even say one word the ogre kicked them down the mountain. Not being dismayed the Trids thought that maybe the ogre was Catholic, so they sent another delegation, this time led by the local priest. But alas, as they approached the ogre he once again kicked them all down the mountain.

The Trids were upset until they thought that perhaps the ogre was Jewish. Unfortunately, no Trids were Jewish, so they wrote to the people of another land and asked them to send a Rabbi to help them with the ogre. The Rabbi arrived and led a delegation of Trids up the mountain. The ogre saw them coming and kicked all of them, except for the Rabbi, down the mountain. The Rabbi, having been told of the previous expeditions, wondered why he alone had not been kicked down the mountain, so he asked the ogre. The ogre laughed and replied:

"Silly Rabbi, kicks are for Trids!"

now thats good ill have to remember that one

skyweezy's photo
Thu 09/02/10 06:16 AM

i have this friend and he complains he always calls first!

surprised

laugh

Me too!! I hate phones so its a big deal to me if I use it to make them happy. I doubt they see it that way however. I dont think people beleive me when I say 'I hate phones'. They think Im just making an excuse. Before you say, 'youre just avoiding them' ...know that I use email frequently to keep in touch, and texting is not a problem either. I just dont like phones.

i cant stand talking on the phone myself but really whats it matter who calls first are the females not playing the game if they dont call first either unless both people are playing youd never know it was a game to start with

skyweezy's photo
Thu 09/02/10 06:16 AM

i have this friend and he complains he always calls first!

surprised

laugh

Me too!! I hate phones so its a big deal to me if I use it to make them happy. I doubt they see it that way however. I dont think people beleive me when I say 'I hate phones'. They think Im just making an excuse. Before you say, 'youre just avoiding them' ...know that I use email frequently to keep in touch, and texting is not a problem either. I just dont like phones.

i cant stand talking on the phone myself but really whats it matter who calls first are the females not playing the game if they dont call first either unless both people are playing youd never know it was a game to start with

skyweezy's photo
Thu 09/02/10 06:05 AM

I dont sleep with them I aint sleeping with no one till we go get tests done.
They just keep claiming they want a relationship, then when we meet they are like oh you wanna go have sex, I say no get in my car and leave.
Its just hard to keep trying when thats all you have met are the posers.

dont give up there are ten posers for every real guy but that real guy makes it worthwhile keep your head up and really get to know them youll see if thats all there after theyll move on and youll be left with someone worth meeting

skyweezy's photo
Thu 09/02/10 05:59 AM
2002 infinity g20 cause i like the finer things in life and theres not much finer then this