Community > Posts By > rezidentangel

rezidentangel's photo
Wed 09/01/10 09:30 PM

All Chuck Norris films...and Walker Texas Ranger = Pure Gold!

Ok. You have to give Out For Justice for Segal. That film has some great lines.

Yup - Walker Texas Ranger - and I'll give the one Segal you mentioned :-) Deal...

rezidentangel's photo
Wed 09/01/10 09:28 PM
Seriously? It deleted the word ***?? Come on - ok - Kick "Gluteus Maximus"...oiy yoi yoi....

rezidentangel's photo
Wed 09/01/10 09:27 PM
Oops - forgot Kick *** and Inglorious Bastards...

rezidentangel's photo
Wed 09/01/10 09:25 PM

And a collection of Steven Segal and Van Damne films. winking

Oh come on now - we may have to argue about those - I'd only consider adding Chuck Norris 'cause he's Chuck Norrisdrinker

rezidentangel's photo
Wed 09/01/10 09:20 PM

A list like the one the OP has must...MUST....have Long Kiss Goodnight on it....or it is an epic fail!:thumbsup:

Oooh - harsh :tongue: Gonna have to add Burn After Reading also

rezidentangel's photo
Wed 09/01/10 09:00 PM
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang... and any time another sci fi geek is in vegas - i'll be there ;-)

rezidentangel's photo
Tue 08/31/10 04:59 PM

Oooh - maybe we need a booze and funny movie nite??? I'll bring the ones you guys haven't heard of ;-)

We can meet in Vegas - lol!! Fear and Loathing should like that...

rezidentangel's photo
Tue 08/31/10 04:57 PM
Oooh - maybe we need a booze and funny movie nite??? I'll bring the ones you guys haven't heard of ;-)

rezidentangel's photo
Tue 08/31/10 04:07 PM
Oops - forgot Hot Fuzz... heh heh

rezidentangel's photo
Tue 08/31/10 03:47 PM

I thought the remake of Battlestar Galactica was a fracking joke...grumble

Frell ya - stick to Farscape!!

rezidentangel's photo
Mon 08/30/10 03:49 PM

Yup - gotta love Conan and Riddick too ;-) Wish there were more women who liked this kind of stuff - it is so freakin' hard trying to find another female who doesn't want to watch Sex and the City - ugh!!!!grumble

Sex and the City would have been awesome if it had taken place during a Zombie Apocalypse...

Oh sorry - I just assumed that those were zombies laugh

There's so much plastic involved there, I'm not even sure a double tap would work bigsmile

rezidentangel's photo
Mon 08/30/10 12:38 PM
Yup - gotta love Conan and Riddick too ;-) Wish there were more women who liked this kind of stuff - it is so freakin' hard trying to find another female who doesn't want to watch Sex and the City - ugh!!!!grumble

rezidentangel's photo
Mon 08/30/10 12:36 PM
OMG Torgo70, you are a man after my own heart - I am sooo glad that I'm not the only geek here...love

rezidentangel's photo
Mon 08/30/10 12:34 PM
Yeah, all my 17 year old talks about right now is Halo Reach - I like watching him play; but I love, love, love the red v. blue series by Rooster Teeth - OMG, Caboose is friggin' hilarious - he kills me....

rezidentangel's photo
Mon 08/30/10 12:29 PM
You're a funny guy ;-) I've been to Kansas many times - keep trying to find myself a tornado - no luck so far... Stoon is Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada - so, although you sound fun, I doubt we'll be getting together for cards any time soon!!!:tongue:

rezidentangel's photo
Mon 08/30/10 09:24 AM
Just a shot in the dark - or a poker game - or a movie - a group activity (get your mind out of the gutter :tongue: )

rezidentangel's photo
Mon 08/30/10 09:17 AM
Long live Babylon 5 (sci-fi with a brain), Farscape (stupid to cancel it - really bad movie after), Buck Rogers, the original Battlestar Gallactica (Starbuck as a girl? Really? What a whiny piece of crap she turned out to be), Terminator I (best hero ever), Running Man, Escape from LA, the original Star Trek, Empire Strikes Back, Red v. Blue (Halo fans), anything Harrison Ford, etc :-)

rezidentangel's photo
Mon 08/30/10 09:12 AM
Anyone into Boondock Saints, In Bruges, High Life, Bon Cop Bad Cop, Shoot 'em Up, etc? Anything MDK? Anything quirky and freakin' funny as hell like those movies? Oh ya, and B sci-fi flicks - lol!!

rezidentangel's photo
Mon 08/30/10 09:03 AM
Working on court motions and affidavits; doing some P90x; picking my son up from school; keeping the dog from trying to climb the cat; keeping the cat from trying to kill the dog; trying not to be lonely; listening to music; running errands.... did I leave anything out?? brushing teeth, showering, :wink: