burkettgerald's photo
Mon 10/01/07 09:32 PM
hello hows it going

burkettgerald's photo
Mon 10/01/07 09:30 PM
Hello ladies

burkettgerald's photo
Mon 10/01/07 09:26 PM
Hello gorgeous how are yo doing? If youre interested you can IM me on yahoo. my msn is burkettgerald

burkettgerald's photo
Mon 10/01/07 09:09 PM
Hey ladies how are you all doing? well Im still new to this site but I hope that I can find a special little lady to enjoy mr freetime with.Take a look at mt profile and if any of you ladies are inrerested then dont hesitate to let me know .

burkettgerald's photo
Sun 09/30/07 12:00 PM
Thankyou everyone for your comments.I truly do appreciate the support.(And to hawaiiangirl),wouldnt you agree that maturity outweighs age at any rate?)Thankyou again everyone and I hope to get to know you all overtime.

burkettgerald's photo
Fri 09/28/07 07:03 PM
Hello everyone.Im just here trying out the new internet thing.Hopefully theres someone here who might be interested in getting to know a good old country boy such as myself.Im pretty easy going and down to earth. I enjoy my life one day at a time and really would just like to meet somone to share good times with.If any of you ladies out there are interested then hell..Lets see what happens.Take it easy and thanks for checking me out.

burkettgerald's photo
Fri 09/28/07 03:28 PM
Hello everyone,Hows life treating you guys?Im kind of new to this whole internet thing but I figured its something new so what the hell....right?I work too much to meet any kind of decent women and Im burnt out on traveling down dead ends.Anybody got some suggestions?lol