Community > Posts By > gurl4u714

gurl4u714's photo
Mon 01/07/08 12:52 AM

i think im damn sexy in clothes...and dont care what anyone thinks...its when you get me out of the clothes...that im like....ok starting to rethink this...lol laugh laugh laugh

i know i feel the same way as u i dont like the way i look with no clothes on but with them on i am fine

gurl4u714's photo
Sun 01/06/08 10:37 PM

I know i feel the same way it just hurts to know that men wont even give us the time a day to date but for a good ****ing they will be at you like nothing. I dont wanna have to change for someone i just wanna find someone who will like me for me and not wat is on the outside. Guys can disguss me at times.

You and me both... like I mentioned earlier in this post... I've met a few guys like that. One here on this site.

Ya i know me too and all i do to them is say **** off and never talk to them again. they are all **wholes, well most of them not all of them

gurl4u714's photo
Sun 01/06/08 10:34 PM
I know i feel the same way it just hurts to know that men wont even give us the time a day to date but for a good ****ing they will be at you like nothing. I dont wanna have to change for someone i just wanna find someone who will like me for me and not wat is on the outside. Guys can disguss me at times.