Community > Posts By > sweetkitten48

sweetkitten48's photo
Wed 11/05/08 09:09 PM
Good evening from Houghton Lake...Beautiful fall day today...to bad I had to work--had another lawn full of leaves this afternoon...and I worked so hard at getting them cleaned up yesterday!!! frustrated

sweetkitten48's photo
Fri 10/24/08 03:02 PM
Any hints out there about my profile???? Left this site because there just weren't any responses. Anybody want to let me know what the problem seems to be??? Will take any and all suggestions with an open mind....

sweetkitten48's photo
Fri 10/24/08 02:55 PM
Just rejoined this site myself....So---A big "HELLO" from Houghton Lake, MI!!!! Anybody on this site from the area??? A single (divorced) lady looking to make a few friends :wink: bigsmile

sweetkitten48's photo
Wed 07/09/08 05:26 PM
none of them that I've met so far want to take some time to get to know me. It's either head to the sack or don't bother keeping in touch. For some foolish reason, I thought grown men would have out-grown that.

sweetkitten48's photo
Sun 05/04/08 08:26 PM
May I get a general consensus of the image of a woman being with a younger man? Is 10 yrs difference too much??!!

sweetkitten48's photo
Fri 04/18/08 09:26 PM
sorry to say...but yes, I stand 4'11" short! Keep saying,"Sure wish God had given me longer legs", but then again, He could have made them shorter!!!!!!!!!!!!

sweetkitten48's photo
Fri 04/18/08 09:07 PM
would any of you please check my profile and let me in on why I'm not getting any responses. Thanks for the input.....