Tue 05/16/23 08:54 AM
Hot ... especially at night.

Watching the stars at the beach?

Larsi666 😽's photo
Tue 05/16/23 08:52 AM
:sparkling_heart::hugging:

Larsi666 😽's photo
Tue 05/16/23 06:41 AM
Aye. I have four of them myself. They show more compassion and understanding than most people I ever met. Hence they are part of my family.

Larsi666 😽's photo
Tue 05/16/23 06:38 AM
Welcome on board :blush:waving

Larsi666 😽's photo
Sat 05/13/23 08:00 AM
Go to login page, there it says "Forgot password". Click on it and follow the instructions.

Larsi666 😽's photo
Sat 05/13/23 07:56 AM
You might laugh, but cats can be like little kids indeed. Quite attached to their mom, and if a new member comes into the family, there might be some serious jealousy. Regardless, I wish you all the best :blush:

Larsi666 😽's photo
Fri 05/12/23 12:53 PM

I'm thinking of calling my li'l baby kitten li'l Rosie, which is "Roosje" in Dutch :)

I like that name :blush: And yeah, she is a beautiful wee kittie indeed :blush:

Thank you!
How do you introduce a new cat to the group, Larsi?

I've seen her again this afternoon, held her. She's so sweet! love
And one of the smallest of the litter.
When I got home I again let Nila smell my hands. She sure as heck smells the other kitten! She thoroughly sniffs my hands, then rubbed her head against it.
I guess to put her scent on my hands again, hihi.
When the kitten is a bit larger I intend to take a cloth with me to pet her cheeks with. I can then put that in the living room for Nila.

Anything that can help the two getting along when the kitten is here!

There is no iron rule, because all cats are different characters.

But do the introduction slowly, step by step, maybe keep them in different rooms first, so they can get used to different smells and voices.

And always treat all cats in the same way, to prevent the "old" ones getting jealous.

Larsi666 😽's photo
Fri 05/12/23 05:59 AM

The wearing of spandex in public,
would become a capitol offense.

It would lessen the need for eye bleach.

May I add fake eye lashes, painted eye brows and them pumped up lips to your list?

Larsi666 😽's photo
Fri 05/12/23 05:56 AM

I'm thinking of calling my li'l baby kitten li'l Rosie, which is "Roosje" in Dutch :)

I like that name :blush: And yeah, she is a beautiful wee kittie indeed :blush:

Larsi666 😽's photo
Fri 05/12/23 05:54 AM
Grumpy, moaning and handing out sarcastic comments ... well ... all fine here 🀣

Larsi666 😽's photo
Fri 05/12/23 05:43 AM

Are people that clueless or just unable to follow directions?

Click on account> then settings> click de-activate account - remove profile and from there you will see de-activate and permanently delete account.

Click on it and tell them why you want to delete, It may ask for your password again and that's it.

Maybe they are too lazy, to read previous posts? Maybe they think, the forums are just one gigantic chatroom, where previous posts are non existent? The truth is somewhere out there ...

Larsi666 😽's photo
Fri 05/05/23 06:15 AM
The site as such won't pass your e mail address. But were you ever in contact with another user who asked for your e mail address?

Larsi666 😽's photo
Fri 05/05/23 04:47 AM

I see a lot of people having problems deleting their accounts. I’m also having the same problem keeps saying my password is not good, so does anybody know how to change to a new password? I try that it asked me for my old password? It keeps on saying it’s no good. Can someone help me please?

Go to the Log In Page, there is the option "Forgot password". Click on it and follow the instructions.

Larsi666 😽's photo
Fri 05/05/23 04:45 AM
What was his name again? :grin: Michael? Martin? Or was it Mark? :grin::grin:

Larsi666 😽's photo
Wed 04/26/23 03:11 AM
Oh yeah. Sex Pistols and The Ramones are legends :sunglasses:

Larsi666 😽's photo
Mon 04/24/23 01:09 PM
I had the same like three years ago. Didn't take much heat of it though. Life is strange anyhow ...

Larsi666 😽's photo
Sat 04/22/23 06:16 AM
Quite pure and simple here, it is my choice to be single. Too many times being disappointed and lured by false hope, I am better off being single.

Larsi666 😽's photo
Fri 04/21/23 01:10 PM
Nights can be days and vice versa ... well, I am working three shifts, including night shifts :wink:

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25