Larsi666 😽's photo
Fri 10/14/22 01:13 PM
Everything :sparkling_heart:

Larsi666 😽's photo
Fri 10/14/22 01:13 PM
:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

Larsi666 😽's photo
Fri 10/14/22 10:46 AM

The horns in the stands were so loud in SA, that the broadcasters had to mute out the wavelength so that the announcers could be heard.πŸ€™
GO HABS GO!!!!!
Oh wait….wrong sport.
GO CANADA GO!!!!!:sunglasses:

OH come on. The Vuvuzela was one of the most amusing sounds in the history of the contest. I wish they adopt it in the rest of the world cups :joy::trumpet:

I had one of them. But then it was taken off me at a football match in Dublin. The stewards thought twas a bat type weapon :sob:

Larsi666 😽's photo
Fri 10/14/22 10:43 AM

:champagne:⚽πŸ₯‚:green_heart:
Amazing!

We call it "soccer" in South Africa and when we hosted the WC in 2010 our stadium in Soweto was named "Soccer City"

I'm interested to see how it's going to all unravel. I understand the note on Qatar hosting and human rights. But, it takes these moments for the world to pay attention.
Historically, soccer has always been associated with human rights and it takes these spotlight moments for the world to pay attention. Many countries that have qualified need to partipate in the sport in order to promote their native countries and bring attention to their own inequalities that they are fighting.

I'll be supporting Senegal and Ghana since South Africa didn't qualify (again...)
Ugh! :grimacing::upside_down::expressionless:

Thank you for thread SG ⚽πŸ₯‚

Amazing new pic, Merry me gal :hugging::wine_glass:

And yeah ... Bloemfontain, Germany pumping England, revenge for Wembley 66, the nation of Ireland supporting Germany. Fond memories there :grin:

Thank you Larsi, me lad :wine_glass::hugging:

Ja, you know your soccer history ⚽:tada:
My dad raised me on German footballers. JΓΌrgen Klinsmann was his favourite, Michael Ballack was mine.

Ah well, Merry me gal :wine_glass::kissing_heart: I was born into a family of football mad folks :grin:

Larsi666 😽's photo
Thu 10/13/22 03:06 PM

:champagne:⚽πŸ₯‚:green_heart:
Amazing!

We call it "soccer" in South Africa and when we hosted the WC in 2010 our stadium in Soweto was named "Soccer City"

I'm interested to see how it's going to all unravel. I understand the note on Qatar hosting and human rights. But, it takes these moments for the world to pay attention.
Historically, soccer has always been associated with human rights and it takes these spotlight moments for the world to pay attention. Many countries that have qualified need to partipate in the sport in order to promote their native countries and bring attention to their own inequalities that they are fighting.

I'll be supporting Senegal and Ghana since South Africa didn't qualify (again...)
Ugh! :grimacing::upside_down::expressionless:

Thank you for thread SG ⚽πŸ₯‚

Amazing new pic, Merry me gal :hugging::wine_glass:

And yeah ... Bloemfontain, Germany pumping England, revenge for Wembley 66, the nation of Ireland supporting Germany. Fond memories there :grin:

Larsi666 😽's photo
Thu 10/13/22 02:55 PM

No offense meant but here in the US it will always be β€œ soccer” which takes a back seat to :football: football. I won’t be watching fifa.

I can give you a wee laugh. In Ireland, people call it "soccer" as well. Because there is Gaelic Football, which is, alongside Hurling the traditional/national sport. A part of Irish Heritage, so to speak.

Larsi666 😽's photo
Thu 10/13/22 02:54 PM

No offense meant but here in the US it will always be β€œ soccer” which takes a back seat to :football: football. I won’t be watching fifa.

I can give you a wee laugh. In Ireland, people call it "soccer" as well. Because there is Gaelic Football, which is, alongside Hurling the traditional/national sport. A part of Irish Heritage, so to speak.

Larsi666 😽's photo
Thu 10/13/22 02:01 PM

I guess, you won't get a high score. But those, who know you will always appreciate you :sunglasses:

You didn't ate me though

9,5/10. Special ating for my Comrade

Man you're greedy.... That's not a SpΓ€tzle

I would give a full score. But smoking occasionally ... I quit them in August 2021 :wink:

Larsi666 😽's photo
Thu 10/13/22 01:55 PM

I guess, you won't get a high score. But those, who know you will always appreciate you :sunglasses:

You didn't ate me though

9,5/10. Special ating for my Comrade

Larsi666 😽's photo
Thu 10/13/22 01:52 PM

Larsi666 😽's photo
Thu 10/13/22 11:55 AM
Is there even life before death?

Larsi666 😽's photo
Thu 10/13/22 11:52 AM

... and another one bites the dust. Yeow :see_no_evil:

Too good to be true :sleepy:

Life can be cruel, I tell ya :sweat_smile:

She ain't no lovin' me no more :confounded::sob:

That's not fair :pensive::pensive::pensive:

Larsi666 😽's photo
Thu 10/13/22 10:49 AM
I am a very passionate football supporter, as some might know.

But I will completely boycott this tournament, due to the host nation's poor record of human rights. Many active football supporters in Germany are doing the same.

For your information:

https://www.boycott-qatar.de/english/call-for-action/

Larsi666 😽's photo
Thu 10/13/22 09:58 AM

Too good to be true :sleepy:

Life can be cruel, I tell ya :sweat_smile:

Larsi666 😽's photo
Thu 10/13/22 09:55 AM
It's not too bad actually. But please write a few wee lines about the guy you would like to meet.

Larsi666 😽's photo
Thu 10/13/22 09:52 AM

Larsi666 😽's photo
Thu 10/13/22 09:14 AM
Devo? :grin:

Larsi666 😽's photo
Thu 10/13/22 07:08 AM

Ian Paisley a firebrand from Northern Ireland, died.

Around about the same time as Mother Teresa and Martin Luther King.

When they arrived in heaven God asked them in turn what lives they had had on earth.

Mother Teresa told of how she had performed great works for the poor and the unGodly.

God said that she should take place on the seat to His left.

God then asked Martin Luther King what he had done while he was on earth.

Martin Luther King explained all the efforts he had made to bring the sinners to the fold.

God said that he should take the seat to His right.

God then looked at the third man and asked, "Who are you?"

"I'm the reverend Ian Paisley and you're sitting in my seat".

:joy::joy::joy:

Larsi666 😽's photo
Thu 10/13/22 06:48 AM

This is the new pop-up I have been shown when logging in:

Same here. I am stuck on 1470. But I don't really care :wink:

Larsi666 😽's photo
Thu 10/13/22 06:45 AM

I want delete my account., kindly.. help Or direct me..... Amit Chawla.

this site is no good for me please delete and return my money please

https://mingle2.com/topic/579960

Go to #5 and follow the instructions.