Community > Posts By > someonefyou

someonefyou's photo
Thu 10/18/07 11:21 AM
lol why ? peachiegirl28 you so cute yup yup yup uh huh un huh lol
hi peachie.

someonefyou's photo
Thu 10/18/07 10:36 AM
hi hope you lkie it here. smile and the world will smile back at you if it doint I will.

someonefyou's photo
Tue 10/16/07 05:03 AM
welcome and have a great day. hi ladys

someonefyou's photo
Mon 10/15/07 01:19 PM
HI ladys May I say this first, maybey you not looking in the right places. I am from Mississippi, I am a truly a southern geant man . I try to treat people the right way the way I like to be treated. I not going to set here and tell you a buch of stuff. I will say to some men are jerks . but not all of us. I still open doors , for ladys, say mam, thank , you , and if I dateing some one I JUST dont send somthing on birthday ,christmams . I send it on any old day and just becouse I want that specal somone to know that I care for them. just doing the souther way. well hope yall havea great blessed day. someonefyou

someonefyou's photo
Mon 10/15/07 01:02 PM
hey man I know what you saying too. I all way try to treat some like I want to be treated. I say this go and still treat them like you wanted to be treated .I look at it like this they just dont know how treat a good man . just becouse they want to live a mess up live dont mean we have too. there got to be some good ladys out there they just scared too look becouse of the way they had been treated. I going to still treat ever one like I want to be treated and one day I hope I find me a lady who like some to treat me right . have a blessed great day.!!!!!! Im just keep on looking

someonefyou's photo
Wed 10/10/07 05:25 AM
I was out in my yard . when a buch of kids was walking buy and I yell killer. well say the kids ran home told there parnets that some man was calling some killer. so they turn around and call the shiff dep and told them that some man was calling a killer so the shiff dept came bye and saw me out side and ask if I had heard some man calling a killer. I fell out laughing, the lawman did not laugh he ask what was so funny . I as him would he like to meet the killer. well he didnt think that was funny, untill he got to see my dog. my dog name is killer lol. so I was calling him .lol

someonefyou's photo
Wed 10/10/07 04:39 AM
hi tessa68 yes it is .lol I love to laugh.

someonefyou's photo
Wed 10/10/07 04:37 AM
ok eileena , guess I got up on the worng side of the bed this moring lol.

someonefyou's photo
Sun 10/07/07 05:08 PM
Hi thanks blonerockermom hope you have a great day too.
fresh maountan air I need a bottel of that lol. to put in myhouse .lol hi peachiegir28 I hope all of yall have a great day and I hope to chat with you later .

someonefyou's photo
Sun 10/07/07 04:55 PM
I dont know why people think you gay becouse you are lonely. that dont have anything to do with it. some peopleare just crazy. mabey I should have not join this place. I am a stright guy, just liketo chat and have fun . people dont know how to treat people i see. well I know all people not so rude if you are gay is up to you not me .!!!! I am not.!!!!!

someonefyou's photo
Sun 10/07/07 04:47 PM
Elileena9 hi how are you.Iam fine. hope you have a great day.

someonefyou's photo
Sun 10/07/07 04:44 PM
NO I AM NOT GAY. DUDE

someonefyou's photo
Sat 10/06/07 08:44 PM
hey hope you come and let chat some .

someonefyou's photo
Sat 10/06/07 08:36 PM
heye all , I am looking for new friends, like to be one just go to my site add me thanks

someonefyou's photo
Thu 09/27/07 08:38 PM
just having fun, love to have fun , laughter is good for the soul. so if yo have any thing that fuuny to tell post it . hehehe hahaha

someonefyou's photo
Thu 09/27/07 08:11 PM
hi to all thank you. I am here to look for friends, any where .lol I relly like to meet some lady close to me thats likes some of the same things i like. I will chat to all ,along its clean . thanks have a great day .

someonefyou's photo
Thu 09/27/07 04:14 AM
hey ALL , good luck to all have a nice dayor night.
just stop by and say hi . thanks someonefyou

someonefyou's photo
Wed 09/26/07 09:35 AM
well dont know yet, just got here. I guess we see in time.
someonefyou.

1 2 3 5 Next