Community > Posts By > Matteh

Matteh's photo
Mon 04/14/08 08:02 PM
so im sitting in front of this computer and i want to talk about something but i can't think of anything hmmm, lol

Matteh's photo
Sat 04/12/08 10:07 PM
so who lives in chesapeake virginia any1? lol

Matteh's photo
Fri 04/11/08 10:27 PM
so did anyone hear about the savage beating on one girl by 6 others? that was just crazy, i mean so intense

Matteh's photo
Fri 04/11/08 10:24 PM
im here now please hold your applause until after the show, which will end sometime of my own choosingdrinker drinker drinker smokin smokin smokin devil devil glasses glasses

Matteh's photo
Fri 04/04/08 09:31 PM
its been a while since my 1st and only post i almost forgot this site? is there any1 near chesapeake virginia. and another random statement Ms. or Mrs. Shaden from your pictures you are extremely beautiful, how have you kept your body so well through the years?

Matteh's photo
Mon 02/04/08 08:54 PM
ok so i made a post of virginia residents, but i didnt see this until just now, i'd like to join the conversation but what should we talk about lol anyways message back
Matt

Matteh's photo
Mon 02/04/08 08:48 PM
Hi there my name's Matt and i currently live in Chesapeake Virginia, I'm new but sorta not, i havent made any post yet lol, so leave a message if your in virgina, not necessaruly in Chesapeake, but at least Virginia so I can get into the feel of talking to people through forum boards, if there are some responses then a conversation can perhaps ensue, and I'll talk more about myself, without dominating the conversation; hopefully.
:) Matt

Matteh's photo
Sun 09/30/07 08:11 PM
hello all,
My name is matthew and i seem to enjoy the kind of speaking among others that you all seem to share. I'm 19 and hard on luck finding girls around my age that are down to earth. Everyone seems so fake. Hopefully i can find some luck, unless everyone is much older, than oh well, this can be a good friend site.
Matthew