Community > Posts By > hppykmpr

hppykmpr's photo
Tue 08/31/10 01:24 PM

so sad that every guys are always after the looks. If you are not that pretty you will just stay in one corner like a poor kitten wanted to be rescued. But you are lucky cause for me you are so lovely, pretty. Some guys never preferred Asian looks. They are after blue eyed ladies and blonde hair. flowerforyou whoa

thank you, your gorgeous and Asians are hot! so you don't have anything to be worried about!

my thing is that i had a bf who told me that i wasn't allowed to wear anything but a dress and heels period and for awhile i went with it because i liked him, but now with going through that i want to find someone who appreciates when i get dolled up but doesn't expect it... not saying that im going to be wearing sweat pants all the time but like i said jeans and a tee

If your with someone that can't accept you completely as you are, send 'em packin', cause they don't deserve your attention,or time. Personally, I love the "jeans and t-shirt look on a woman. I bet you're a knock-out either way!