Community > Posts By > ahllenV

ahllenV's photo
Wed 01/31/18 10:21 AM
You'll get notice with this whole body photo but mostly are perv. but if you change it to a face photo only almost no one is messaging you though you don't reaaly look that bad. Will you choose to use the whole body photo instead since your here to find someone?

ahllenV's photo
Wed 01/31/18 10:16 AM

if you were to send a note to that person you seek what would you say?

I would say I hate you for making me wait this long cuz I'm so excited to love you and share the rest of my life with you!

ahllenV's photo
Tue 01/30/18 04:37 PM
not every one inside is a criminal. sometimes itS just plotted and too strict in there country but it doesn't help to control those real criminal . maybe show some mercy and help them change and improve their life draw them to Gid while inside the jail not let them be more hideous and frustrated in life. no one change thru merciless ..

ahllenV's photo
Tue 01/30/18 06:16 AM
I'm lookin for a lifetime partner but a get to know first

ahllenV's photo
Tue 01/30/18 06:12 AM
thats real I'm always into showing my love to a partner but neglect my own happiness so it never works ..I slowly learn to love my self first and appreciate my self before I appreciate others so I'll know when to continue or stop

ahllenV's photo
Tue 01/30/18 06:06 AM

I am currently watching the designated survivor series in Netflix ... I heard this line and it just struck me as it has something to do with relationships:

The right person will see you in the right way.

What are your thoughts? Thanks
:thumbsup:

The right person will see you the right way!

I don't believe in the sayings that love is blind though most of the time we tend to neglect signs when we are so emotional towards our beloved or partner but for me if we really love someone you will see him in his/her best and at his worst so you are able to tell your self how much are you willing to struggle, be glad, fear and excite with him or her or you can take for him/her..

only swing the good side will not tell us if were right for them. And usually super inlove person tend to look at their good side only and neglect the bad side so how can we be a help to our beloved if we don't want to admit to ourselves this things.

Most of all I believe love is not about physical or any standard set by society that gives us the unpermanet feelings towards someone. It is not also about being self satisfied by doing of showing the idea of love. It is a decision you need to live and work with when you take it.

ahllenV's photo
Tue 01/30/18 05:48 AM
True ! well atleast they share the same faith they do not need to have disagreement which religion their children will be. And they both holding on to Jesus that whenever they struggle they know it will come to pass thru him and surely Gods grace will lead them closer to each other if they are both true believers