Community > Posts By > canard7

canard7's photo
Thu 08/21/14 10:32 AM
If your printing needs are minor such as a home based PC it is in fact cheaper to buy a new printer once the ink runs out. And yes using black ink without colors is the way to go. I used to work as a customer service rep for HP in London, ON for a few years. They, as well as the rest of them make their profits on the ink, not the printer. This is a strategy that works very well for them. There are numerous sources of aftermarket inks for cartridge refills, and I suggest you try them. HP used to build-in a sensor that would recognize a non-HP cartridge and thus void your warranty, bunch of SOBs if you ask me, but Hey, who is asking.:banana:

canard7's photo
Sun 08/22/10 06:11 PM
I believe you have to change your own age settings so that they are in the 40 to 60 range to be able to do as you wish. I know it is lying but this is the only way to do it. The support centre will not respond on your behalf to other members. You can change your age settings later on or perhaps the best thing to do is simply block him so that you do not receive any other emails. Hope this helps you out.