Community > Posts By > Zogbogbean

Zogbogbean's photo
Thu 08/19/10 08:32 PM
I don't know much about myself spiritually or metaphysically... I can tell you that I'm EXTREMELY sensitive to energies. Whether this be from a person, an animal, the room I just walked into, aspects of nature, many things. I also seem to be able to instantly understand what a person is feeling or 'thinking' in one way or another. I also attract things (animals, people) without meaning to. I want to figure myself out. I've looked into many, many things, but I can't settle. Shamanism? I don't know how to apply myself? Meditation? My ADD seems to work against me. Am I psychic? No idea. I'm told that sometimes a person who never feels quite at home, even when they are may be 'touched' in some way. Just lost a bit, you know? I want to know about chakras, I want to be able to spiritually attach myself to something, but how? Maybe I shouldn't...besides, it is all so amazingly similar sometimes...love...peace...being in the here and now. Sacred geometry, kabbalah, yantras, mandalas, mantras... What about Reiki? I don't even know what that is really I've been told that I have a sort of 'energy' that I put out when I touch people, and it can sometimes be overwhelming to people. What overwhelms ME is using my singing bowl sometimes. It just gets to be too much. I don't really know what I'm asking for here, this is a pretty broad spectrum here, guys; just throw me some comments. I'm young, and have years to sort myself out.

yours in dharma,
jeff

Zogbogbean's photo
Thu 08/19/10 08:16 PM
Namaste! I should say I am extremely sensitive to energies; people, animals, locations, all sorts of stuff. I pick up on vibrations really easily. I don't know very much about myself in this regard at all though, so I don't talk about it very much.

Yours in dharma,
jeff