Community > Posts By > kimjoko1

kimjoko1's photo
Mon 09/13/10 07:49 PM

Prove there was a prayer room.

Just a pathetic story without proof.

Throws shoe at topic!!!rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

your know so much, prove that there wasn't.

kimjoko1's photo
Mon 09/13/10 07:40 PM

Absolutely nothing...the smile just happened :)

galendgirl's photo made me smile today

kimjoko1's photo
Mon 09/13/10 07:37 PM
Actually that was suppose to be, i agree with your disagree and agree with the "access to"

kimjoko1's photo
Mon 09/13/10 07:36 PM

housing, education, healthcare are RIGHTS not priviledges...fight the war against poverty...NOT the poor.....

I disagree. Strongly. All of those things can be expensive to provide, and it would be a disaster if we have a culture of people who felt entitled to simply have these things given to them.

Or maybe you meant 'access to'?

Then I would agree. People ought to be willing to work, willing to contribute, and they ought to also have access to affordable housing, education, and healthcare.

Edit: I see MsHarmony already said something similar. flowerforyou

I agree

kimjoko1's photo
Sun 09/12/10 09:58 PM
Question for those of you that are against this, given all the positive things that yellow rose has said here recently....if this is an option that you are set against, what is your suggestion at housing the poor, taking those people off the streets and having no place to live. Everyone seems to be so against it, but instead of pointing out the problems, how about coming up with a reasonable solution. If this is not an option in your mind, how do you suggest the problem be addressed?

kimjoko1's photo
Sun 09/12/10 09:57 AM
Edited by kimjoko1 on Sun 09/12/10 10:00 AM

Why are you sad to hear about hatred?? Christianity is hatred too. Do you somehow exclude yourself from that "box"??

lol, missing the point a bit?

YES, I am excluding myself from any BOX, as I am actually too complex to be so simply defined,,,

christianity isnt hatred, christianity is a religion, one which attracts both hateful AND loving people,,,

Of course you exclude yourself. Trying to somehow say that you are not a part of a hate filled group is not how others see you though.

really? Id like to know what 'others' see me as hateful,,,,

after reading the entire thing, i wouldn't say hateful exactly but judgemental, condesending, closeminded and basically refusing to even consider someone else's point may be slightly true cause you always seem to be right.

But, just my opinion and im sure that im wrong to like everyone else.

kimjoko1's photo
Tue 08/31/10 07:39 PM
steralization is different than birth control and good for you for taking care of you and yours.

kimjoko1's photo
Thu 08/26/10 09:11 PM
And don't tell me I was judging others either because I was offering a personal opinion by suggesting there there should be time limts set for free benefits from the government.

kimjoko1's photo
Thu 08/26/10 09:02 PM
You know what don't judge me, you have no idea where I have been or the things that I have seen. For your information, I have myself lived in the people city mission and have asked for help. I have seen that side of the world unlike some that offer opinions without seeing it. But unlike alot of those on welfare, I worked 3 jobs while getting back on my feet and have busted by butt every day of my life to get me and my son where we are today.

I don't speak from ignorance, I speak from everyday experience that is ongoing as I continue on a weekly basis to volunteer to help in the same place in which I asked for help 14 years ago.

kimjoko1's photo
Thu 08/26/10 06:15 PM
I personally think that there should be a time limit for anyone on welfare. Same thing goes for unemployment. There are tons of jobs out there, even if they are working in a fast food restaurant. I don't believe that anyone should be paid to sit at home.

I also support the drug tests for those on welfare along with mandatory birthcontrol. If you can't support the ones you have then you should be having anymore.

I think the idea of housing for those that continue to stay unemployed and on welfare is a good idea.

Just my opinion.

kimjoko1's photo
Wed 08/25/10 06:38 PM
While on the topic of kisses, I'll describe my favorite one and then invite you all to share your favorite kiss.

Mine was standing in my driveway and the guy was taller and I kind of curled into his arms and tilted my head back to look into his eyes. It was slow and passonate and it sounds corney but it was beautiful. It was one of those slow passionate kisses that curled your toes, melted your heart while all the time being held and made to feel safe and secure all at the same time.

That is mine ..... now show (tell) me yours.

kimjoko1's photo
Sat 08/21/10 08:00 PM
Hope

kimjoko1's photo
Sat 08/21/10 07:56 PM
Watching a movie and it says, "always kiss like it is the first time and the last time." I agree, what do you all think?