Community > Posts By > justajeanes

justajeanes's photo
Wed 02/06/08 06:49 AM
It was just a thought

justajeanes's photo
Wed 02/06/08 06:44 AM
Edited by justajeanes on Wed 02/06/08 06:48 AM
http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/18310562/the_tragedy_of_britney_spears

"Britney turns to Ghalib and grabs his arm. "I don't want her talking to me!" she screams. She whirls around and stares the girl deep in the eyes, her lips almost vibrating with anger. "I don't know who you think I am, *****," she snarls, "but I'm not that person.""

(***** is _itch)

This is an excerpt from the new Rolling Stone magazine. I read this paragragh and was like hold up here. Britney is who we all think she is. It is sad that we have all had the unfortunate ability to live out her life through the media. She is the one posing and toying around for the cameras all over the world to see her. So when a person kindly asks you something do not snarl back at them with an intense awareness that you are some better person than those less fortunate than yourself. Britney needs to remeber where she came from, a humble background like the rest of us. Not to mention she is a southern girl who more than likely was taught some form of manners or other before she was corrupted by the media. So to Miss Britney Jean Spears ... I do know who you are *****! You are a 26 year old MOTHER who has lost her not one but two children. They need their mom and you have left them stranded, not wanting help because you feel that you are better than the rest of the poor pitiful world. Get over yourself and just get help.

justajeanes's photo
Sun 02/03/08 08:34 PM
too cute blushing

justajeanes's photo
Sat 09/29/07 07:29 PM
a great kisser!

justajeanes's photo
Sun 09/23/07 08:16 PM
well happy early birthday ... not sure of something fun and exciting .. just enjoy the day