Community > Posts By > charm3466

charm3466's photo
Sat 08/14/10 06:32 PM

I'm new to this site. Just signed up today. I'm thick but I like myself. It's all good. Are there any guys out there who are 45 to 65? I actually like older gentlemen, they are more mature.

I'm 45. However, maturity is in the eye of the beholder. :tongue:

Let me elaborate on that a bit. Immaturity, in my opinion, is when he blows off the bills, life's just all about the next party, he doesn't know when to be serious, he commits to a relationship yet still plays behind your back, he wants to yell instead of discuss whatever you disagree on, and he just downright acts like a jackass... laugh

charm3466's photo
Sat 08/14/10 06:30 PM
Let me elaborate on that a bit. Immaturity, in my opinion, is when he blows off the bills, life's just all about the next party, he doesn't know when to be serious, he commits to a relationship yet still plays behind your back, he wants to yell instead of discuss whatever you disagree on, and he just downright acts like a jackass...laugh

charm3466's photo
Sat 08/14/10 09:33 AM
I actually prefer older gentlemen, they seem more mature. We all have an 'inner child', but immaturity is not very attractive to me. And by the way...I AM NOT A COUGAR! lol I have friends who tease me about that statement.

charm3466's photo
Sat 08/14/10 09:08 AM
Hi. I'm new to the site. I am a 43 year old mother/grandmother who is raising my 2 year old grandson. I live in Sapulpa but soon moving to Mannford.

I would love to find that special man who completes my life. That's not going to be an easy feat since I do have a 2 year old, most men have raised their children and don't want to raise more.

I am not looking for anyone younger than I am. I am not looking for an abuser, user, player, or an alcoholic.

I enjoy fishing, singing, reading, writing. I am flexible about the things others like to do to a fashion.

Nice to meet you all.

charm3466's photo
Sat 08/14/10 08:59 AM
I'm new to this site. Just signed up today. I'm thick but I like myself. It's all good. Are there any guys out there who are 45 to 65? I actually like older gentlemen, they are more mature.