Community > Posts By > Dodo_David

 
Dodo_David's photo
Sat 01/18/25 05:04 PM
This topic is sponsored by the producers of


Dodo_David's photo
Sat 01/18/25 05:03 PM
This topic is sponsored by the producers of


Dodo_David's photo
Sat 01/18/25 04:18 PM
Now for a James Bond/Mingle2 crossover:


Dodo_David's photo
Sat 01/18/25 03:32 PM

Dodo_David's photo
Sat 01/18/25 03:28 PM
This discussion thread is sponsored by the producers of

Dodo_David's photo
Sat 01/18/25 03:22 PM

Dodo_David's photo
Fri 01/17/25 04:19 AM
This topic is sponsored by the producers of the following show:


Dodo_David's photo
Tue 12/10/24 03:53 AM

Dodo_David's photo
Wed 10/30/24 12:45 PM

Dodo_David's photo
Sun 10/27/24 12:06 PM

Dodo_David's photo
Sun 10/27/24 12:04 PM

Dodo_David's photo
Fri 10/18/24 01:38 PM
The website named Mingle2 works well for people who don't pay.

Dodo_David's photo
Thu 10/17/24 12:19 PM

Dodo_David's photo
Tue 10/08/24 02:25 PM
Something Vague - part 17

[I still do not understand why you Humans are doing this.]

Dodo_David's photo
Wed 10/02/24 08:11 PM

Damn I meant STUD!!!!


Are ou sure that the woman didn't call you a stub?

Hey, I'm just asking a question.

Dodo_David's photo
Wed 10/02/24 08:09 PM

Well Ladies and Gents I must take this opportunity to brag a bit. Saturday night I got laid!


So, you are an egg.

Dodo_David's photo
Tue 09/24/24 05:09 PM
Fat Matt

Dodo_David's photo
Thu 09/12/24 04:03 PM
"looking for a white man in india"

Have you tried using GPS?

Dodo_David's photo
Tue 08/27/24 01:03 PM

You sign on to your account & check for any activity. That's strange, not 1 person has interacted with your profile at all. That has never happened before. This goes on for days with no change.
I decided to get proactive.
Under the heading: BOOST POPULARITY
When attempting to engage this feature, the system showed I had 1 Boost left,
I clicked to engage that final boost & this was the response I received:
"We Are Reviewing Your Photo, Please Give Us Some Time"
That was over a week ago.
Yesterday I attempted it again, but encounter the same results, so I abandoned that idea. Instead, because I had earned some Gold Coins from a while back I decided to put them to use.
In exchange for 150 coins;
Jump On Top
Be The Top Profile In Your Area For 30 Minutes And Get More Matches!
It changed absolutely nothing. On any other Platform this type of treatment would be referred to Shadow Banning.

Have any of You experienced this sort of treatment?
Please share with the rest of the community.



Huh? Who wrote that? I don't see anyone around. Perhaps this discussion thread is haunted.
scared

Dodo_David's photo
Wed 08/21/24 02:23 PM
"Topic: Sentimental admit it"
Everyone on this website is mental.


1 3 5 6 7 8 9 … 24 25