Community > Posts By > Sephirous

Sephirous's photo
Tue 01/27/09 11:20 PM
OH YEAH! You like a 10 on the richter scale! So yeah! YOUR SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!

Sephirous's photo
Tue 01/27/09 11:18 PM
Did you know that these two are actually real aliens from the planet fartgas?

Sephirous's photo
Tue 01/27/09 11:13 PM
When the sky is blue is it sad?

Sephirous's photo
Tue 01/27/09 11:12 PM
Is Polyurethane a pretty girl?

Sephirous's photo
Tue 01/27/09 11:10 PM
Why should we dress warmley when we are the ones who are cold? Screw Warmley!

Sephirous's photo
Tue 01/27/09 11:08 PM
Why does everyone say "Fire At Will" Who The HELL is WILL?

Sephirous's photo
Tue 01/27/09 11:02 PM
She wears a night gown with some design on it. And he wears a pair of shorts probley white.

Sephirous's photo
Thu 01/22/09 11:03 PM
Hey, My name is Nick, They say that there is someone for everyone I start to have my doubts sometimes. Anyhow, All I have ever wanted is a nice girl to date and start a relationship with and then become my Girl Friend. I am a kind, smart, creative person looking for the one. If your out there and find this post e-mail me and we can start talking. Also note, My profile does no justice for me nor does my pictures they show me but nothing beats a real life shot of myself. If your out there with all hope in mind we shall meet one day.

Nick

Sephirous's photo
Thu 01/22/09 10:56 PM
I live in Prospect CT. My profile does no justice for me nor does my pictures. All I can say is I want to meet in real life a nice girl and start a relationship and have a Girl Friend.

I have been told by many that she must be out there. If so and you read this E-mail me and you will find that I am kind, Smart, and Creative.

My name is Nick.