Community > Posts By > SeattleLion

SeattleLion's photo
Thu 03/27/08 06:45 PM
Nice talking with you all. I'm getting off here for awhile. Have a great night or day whichever it is where you all live. smooched

SeattleLion's photo
Thu 03/27/08 06:41 PM
Yea! and she'll put her Possum up to guard me so if I make the slightest move, her possum will gnaw off a foot or arm. LOL

SeattleLion's photo
Thu 03/27/08 06:38 PM
I hear Lasik Eye Surgery can also correct many vision problems even with a person that has cataract problems. It all amounts to how thick your cornea of the eye is. What they do it refocus the cornea like a telescope lens to see far or closer by using lasers and it works. I had my done by the place named LasikPlus Vision Center which are located throughout America.

Here is their main website address: http://www.lasikplus.com/lasik-plus-landing/bettervision.asp?encSource=1497&gclid=CKPsvLLVrpICFRcasgoddUzrQg

I hope I don't get into any trouble for posting this' but if I do, I am OK with it because I am only trying to be helpful.

SeattleLion's photo
Thu 03/27/08 06:28 PM
Edited by SeattleLion on Thu 03/27/08 06:31 PM
Eye Doctor? I had Lasik Eye Surgery two years ago and it works great. No more glasses for close or far away. I had them do what is called Mono Vision so one eye sees up close for reading and the other for distance. It took a few months to get use to that because one eye would battle with the other that one wasn't seeing the same as the other. The Eye Doctor told be the brain will adapt to it and then I would not have that problem and he was correct. Best thing I ever had done to me. I started losing my vision slowly at age 43 and it got bad enough at age 49 that I sad enough of this, I HATE GLASSES and got them fixed. It only took a minute per eye and it was done and I walked out of the office without wearing glasses anymore. I always had perfect vision up until 43 years of age. One day I picked up the TV Guide and said WTF is going on here because I had to move the TV Guide further away from my face to read and it wasn't long before I would have had to tape the damn thing on a broom stick to get it far enough away to read the darn TV Guide. LOL

SeattleLion's photo
Thu 03/27/08 06:20 PM
Edited by SeattleLion on Thu 03/27/08 06:22 PM
I want to get Vista so I can learn that program also. I know Windows 98, Windows 98 SE, Windows Me and Windows XP; but not Windows Vista yet. I been trying for a Pirated version because I'm a Computer Software Pirate, Ahhhggg! Ahhhggg! Ahhhggg! laugh

SeattleLion's photo
Thu 03/27/08 06:14 PM
Edited by SeattleLion on Thu 03/27/08 06:15 PM
I'm doing pretty darn good as long as I hold my rib cage together while I cough my lungs out. I have that nasty chest cold. It come on me like a flash Sunday evening. Went down in bed under the Nyquil for a day and a half so I didn't have to deal with it; but got up Wednesday morning and started pumping massive Vitamin C in me and running to the toilet several times day due to the Vitamin C over dose. Feeling better now; but ribs are killing me every time I cough. WHO WANTS A NICE JUICY KISS? laugh

SeattleLion's photo
Thu 03/27/08 06:09 PM
V.I.P could mean Very Ignorant Person too. LOL

SeattleLion's photo
Thu 03/27/08 06:04 PM
Feral, that's one nasty little puppy dog pulling on your dress. I bet your Possum does that too. laugh

SeattleLion's photo
Thu 03/27/08 06:02 PM
OK! one moment without joking around and back to it. Hi! everyone, nice to meet you all.

SeattleLion's photo
Thu 03/27/08 05:57 PM
Miss Kitty Cat is so full of it. She has got a hard on for me. Don't listen to her. I'm the meanest. ass man on earth and I spit fire when I speak. I can also guzzle bottles of Tabasco sauce without dropping a tear from one eyelet while kicking ass on ten men at one time while hopping up and down on one leg. I'm the guy your Daddy warned you about and your mother has nightmares over. LOL.

SeattleLion's photo
Thu 03/27/08 05:52 PM
You could flirt with a Possum if you like. LOL

SeattleLion's photo
Thu 03/27/08 05:50 PM
V.I.P = Very Intelligent Possum

SeattleLion's photo
Thu 03/27/08 05:47 PM
Whatever you do, be careful of a woman that's in love with a Possum. I'd be making soup right now out of it; but how can a person get that close to grabbing up a snack when she's making out with the darn thing? LMAO