no photo
Mon 08/09/10 04:07 PM
waving

no photo
Mon 08/09/10 04:05 PM
I don't think I could, no.

no photo
Mon 08/09/10 04:03 PM

whats wrong with asking someone out on your first email.the way i see it ,if you see a pic and there is initial mutual attraction, then its time to meet and really get to communicate or at least speak on the phone.this typing back and forth seems to be for people to hide who they really are or at least to reveal themselves very slowly like its a game.it just seems like wasting a lot of time to me unless you have nothing better to do.

As a woman, I do not have anything to hide. I just do not want to get stabbed in a parking lot. So I take the time to get to know a perspective date a bit in a few emails just to see if my instincts will start screaming, RUN! If they don't, then I am good to go. Plus, it depends on how you asked for that date. Did you place that date for future plans or did you ask for that date where it seemed like you were going to attack as soon as she gets out of her car. Desperation and verbal perviness will scare a woman real quick and send her running. JMO

I agree with that!

no photo
Mon 08/09/10 04:01 PM
Some might not check this and just wait for notifications instead maybe?

no photo
Mon 08/09/10 03:24 PM
Just been having a nosey and seems as though not many people are posting a lately.

You can't all be out on date!!
laugh

no photo
Mon 08/09/10 03:17 PM
An honest bird? In yorkshire?

<Snigger>

Just joking.

How's you?

no photo
Mon 08/09/10 03:15 PM

i see you only posted 7 posts and you been here a long time my friend try posting a bit more and see what happens :smile:

Thats because i didn't use the site for months not too long after i joined! I have only seriously participated over the last few weeks :-) But i have never been one to try and place a saddle on a dead Donkey! That said i sure hope that i am wrong :-)

I don't think you should bugger off :P

no photo
Mon 08/09/10 03:13 PM
Hello :)