Community > Posts By > NickFnManns

NickFnManns's photo
Fri 09/21/07 10:14 PM
i don't see any reason race should ever play a factor. As long as the personalities mesh that's all that matters right?

...and they have a nice ass....i mean come on.

smokin

NickFnManns's photo
Thu 09/20/07 08:44 AM
so is there anyone on this site i should be warned of? seems like on alot of these sites there's always that 1 person that's sole purpose is to rain on everyone's parade.

and thanks for the warm welcome guys drinker

NickFnManns's photo
Thu 09/20/07 12:50 AM
Hi everyone. I'm new to this place (obviously). Just wanted to introduce myself first off. My name is Nick. i'm 22 and from West Virginia. I'm currently single because my ex was apparently bipolar...but I didn't know about it till she turned into Mrs.Hyde :P

Also was wondering how the people of this forum were. I've been on a couple different sites and different forums and it seems like people are usually complete ****s to anyone that's new. I understand the "regs" sticking together and what not. But sometimes it's just a little bit too much like being in jr.high again. So is this place different?

Anyway I guess i'll see you all around.

-Nick smokin

NickFnManns's photo
Thu 09/20/07 12:19 AM
i'd say I already know the answer to this (no) since it's such a small state. but anyone else from this crap hole known as West Virginia?