Community > Posts By > FUN1FORUTOSEE

no photo
Thu 10/25/07 09:23 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 10/19/07 03:17 PM
More to love. Who wants a little man????????? Not me, BIG, AND TALL for me plz. laugh laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 10/19/07 03:13 PM
Thank God It's Friday

no photo
Sun 10/14/07 02:08 PM
Khamisa, just hang in there. It will get better in time.

no photo
Wed 10/10/07 03:08 PM
Welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy it here. We all do. Your kinda my neighbor, I'm nearby Chicago. Have fun
flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 10/09/07 10:38 AM

Well said Cat. You hit it all right on.

flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 10/07/07 04:05 PM
96 BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL, 96 BOTTLES OF BEER. TAKE ONE DOWN, PASS AROUND 95 BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALLdrinker

no photo
Sun 10/07/07 07:52 AM
Lady and the Penis = Lady and the Tramp
King Penis= King Kong
20,000 Penis's under the sea= 20,000 Leagues under the sea

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 10/03/07 03:21 PM
Dingo? You call that little?????????????? I don't have the strength right now, just got in from work, maybe later. Looks like fun though.laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 10/02/07 03:10 PM
WOW, you guys are good. Ask some more, while I try to think of something to ask.

no photo
Tue 10/02/07 02:55 PM
I don't have many friends, real friends anyway. Would have been nice to do something today. So, guess I'll just celebrate it here with you guys. Thanks for making my day a little better

no photo
Tue 10/02/07 02:51 PM
thank you ms. coco. too bad we can't all get together and have a party.

no photo
Tue 10/02/07 02:47 PM
Knoxman, you are so kind. Thank you. All of you for your kind words. I am new here and don't know anybody. I am a widow and am just know looking again. It's hard work. THere is a lady, Ms Coco, on one of the other posts who was having brownies. I asked her to put a candle in one of them for me. HA HA. THat's as close to a birthday cake as I'm going to get today.

no photo
Tue 10/02/07 02:43 PM
carebear, who is Lex? and why should I say hi to him?
thank you all for the happy birthday's. I'm so bummed out today

no photo
Tue 10/02/07 02:41 PM
Hi everybody, Ms.Coco, I would love a brownie thank you. Can you put a candle in it for my birthday?? thanks

no photo
Tue 10/02/07 02:39 PM
Well, today is my birthday, and I thought I would say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to myself and anyone else out there who was born on this wonderful day. I've only been here for short time. Haven't met anyone yet. What do I need to do on here to meet people?? I've posted on some of the threads, but, I've only gotten 2 e-mails. SO, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 10/02/07 08:15 AM
Catbw, Do you know how to get in touch with Sweet? She is going through some stuff and I would like to talk to her. I only talked to her breifly, she helped me with some issues I had and would like to return the favor. Thanks

no photo
Tue 10/02/07 06:52 AM
Yes, Puffins, they said Sweets thread was posted under general discussion. The other ones I was talking about where all different ones. One was on the sex thread, another on sports. It just seems funny to me. One day a thread is here and the next day it's gone. And why in the world would it have been deleted?????????????

no photo
Tue 10/02/07 06:46 AM
Hello, I do realize I am new here, but, I don't understand something, thought you guys could help me out. This has happened more than once. Ok, here it is. I occasionally look through the threads to see what people are talking about. Well, I was on here last night and saw a thread about Sweet B leaving the site, and now it's gone. I've seen this happen with other threads before. Does anyone know why this is????????????? Sweet B, was a freind of a friend. I'm just curious. Thanks

no photo
Tue 10/02/07 05:51 AM
MORNING everyone. I'm kind of new on here. So, just wanted to say hi. ha halaugh

Previous 1