nothinbutagoodtime's photo
Fri 10/12/07 12:05 PM
when you leave the bar with a lady who has grand kids

Wed 10/10/07 11:47 AM
never ruin a freindship for a relationshhip friends may come and go but you never know when so hold onto whoever you have for how ever long you can cuz you dont know when more will come along

Wed 10/10/07 11:43 AM
here come the bears baby.... They will overcome their b*llsh*t quarterback situation ... the defense has its confidence back now that they arent on the field all the time. by the bye week if we can get 3 in a row we should be back and healthy afterwards and then the pack can just sit down and watch favre go down the sh*itter dont get me wrong he is great but they arent as good a team as the bears... ps we will win every field position game because devin hester is rediculously awesome

Wed 10/10/07 11:37 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wed 10/10/07 11:36 AM
fine you win ok you f*cking win i give up im gonna go hang myself now

your hot and im not ok is that what you want to hear

oh yeah buddy stay out of this

Wed 10/10/07 11:33 AM
ofcourse they are but goodlooking girls skinny wont respond to people like b*tches but its like fat girls will talk because they are real people and muriel you responded so your not a *****

Wed 10/10/07 11:31 AM
i wasnt saying skinny people are b*itches but usually good looking people wont give the time of day i mean im on here for friends not sex or relationships so when they dont respond they get that tag put on them like oh she is a stuck up b*itch cuz she wouldnt even respond

Wed 10/10/07 11:24 AM
BBW = big beautiful women

Wed 10/10/07 11:18 AM
hey ladies now i might sound like a **** here but im looking for some real answers.... Why is it that the people who talk back on this site are girls that are bigger. Is it because bigger girls really have more personality, or are skinny b*tches really just that... b*tches. Now im all for meeting anyone so whats up with the girls who arent big. I mean ive had many skinny girls before and maybe my pic is ugly or my profile is boring i dont know. Well respond people and let me know please solve my dilemme. PS i like all girls i wasnt calling out anyone just want some opinions thanks

Wed 10/10/07 11:07 AM
you weeding out the creeps well ive been invited in here and welcomed into the family so this creep my friend you will have to live with

Wed 10/10/07 11:06 AM
whats a creep thread

Wed 10/10/07 11:05 AM
Yeah i like being a creep but whats creepy is that someone would post an email i didnt know you could do that

Wed 10/10/07 11:00 AM
Thank you all for your welcoming it is appreciated i feel like im at home j/k hahahaha

Wed 10/10/07 10:59 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wed 10/10/07 10:55 AM
you piece of sh*t I emailed you because im a f*cking loser and i like to just send emails. Why you didnt like that i didnt respond back to you huh huh. Well i will come over there and i will beat your A$$, P*SSY. How do you like that for an email you b*st*rd. Ps your ugly F*cker