Community > Posts By > wolfcubs11

wolfcubs11's photo
Wed 09/26/07 08:30 PM
yes i did enjoy seeing yours too they are very nice, hope the long distance does not stop you from keeping in contact and thanks for all your advice so far.. and we can share somemore. look forware to more advice to, i wish more people could relate so well.

wolfcubs11's photo
Wed 09/26/07 11:59 AM
a comment when i am out i do meet people but whats weird is as i am talking i do the look for a ring thing and most the time they are married we keep chatting but i know it is going to go no where and this happens alot . to me it seem that i attract married females and i hate it, and a speical thanks to shutter bug for defending me on my quest . yes it is lonly sometime but yes i am very seruise on my Q. it does get drepressing sometimes .. i buck up and go out but its hard. so i notices this site and the comment section , and said to my self , lets give it a try and go from there and be open to the suggestens. thank to all, and if there are ones who just wat to chat get back to me on email and i can give you my email, i will keep checking iin ......

wolfcubs11's photo
Wed 09/26/07 11:54 AM
and i will try the bowling thing because i like it and maybe there is others who might have the same interest..

wolfcubs11's photo
Wed 09/26/07 11:48 AM
thanks for all the advice got to check in on my requete anmd i will keep checking in and if you all have more ideas on my q let me know and i will try all that has been suggested. if in good taest , smile

wolfcubs11's photo
Wed 09/26/07 09:47 AM
have to go for right now did not know i was going to get responces so soon i like it give ideas and ask q. please be back about 3 pm central moutian time..

wolfcubs11's photo
Wed 09/26/07 09:46 AM
thats not me i want companin ship and some one share with

wolfcubs11's photo
Wed 09/26/07 09:45 AM
yes i am sometime to shy, not out going like some guys i see at clubs, who think a girl is a peice of meat

wolfcubs11's photo
Wed 09/26/07 09:36 AM
so not alone, on this topic, , i dont feel i am too choosy but maybe i am

wolfcubs11's photo
Wed 09/26/07 09:35 AM
yes i am tall, i duck alot lol, ask q. and i will give who i am maybe that will help too.

wolfcubs11's photo
Wed 09/26/07 09:35 AM
yes i am tall, i duck alot lol, ask q. and i will give who i am maybe that will help too.

wolfcubs11's photo
Wed 09/26/07 09:34 AM
ok on new ideas thinking of joining a bowling leage will that help

wolfcubs11's photo
Wed 09/26/07 09:28 AM
i am 51 and have tried all kinds of web site and clubs and no luck meeting anyone, is it me i can take it but single long time just cant get ladies to say yes just for a cup of coffee and hang out , need help whats your opinion.

wolfcubs11's photo
Mon 09/24/07 08:06 PM
hi and thanks for the welcome, if you have ideas on meeting some one pointers welcome not very good at this

wolfcubs11's photo
Mon 09/24/07 07:55 PM
looking for new friends and see where it goes from there pass on to friends not on here too, hope to hear from all of you nice ladies