Community > Posts By > Jaymeezy

Jaymeezy's photo
Fri 06/19/09 10:02 PM
Today I went to see Angels and Demons... Good movie but it was long...Not that I didnt expect it since the first was about as long as the bible. But aside from that... I found it rather interesting and at times humorous. It was funny that even though there was a lot of murder in plain sight no one even seemed to budge.... people just walked around as if nothing is happening even when someone is stuffing bodies into a van..... but other than that.... there were some good plot twists and it was very easy to get into!!! The characters were relatable although Tom Hanks character seemed to be a bit more of a smart *** but he seemed less skeptical so that may have aided his tougher exterior... aside from several continuity issues the storyline is great and it does the book pretty good justice and i give it 2 Thumbs Up!!!

Jaymeezy's photo
Sun 06/07/09 08:55 PM
yeah but still maybe if they look at my face and not my boobs then they might have something to say other than damn...or your hot

Jaymeezy's photo
Sun 06/07/09 08:47 PM
thanks kyle

Jaymeezy's photo
Sun 06/07/09 08:45 PM
haha well i dont want to come across as skanky soooo thats why i took it off but the gun just might do it huh lol

Jaymeezy's photo
Sun 06/07/09 08:32 PM
good stuff!!

Jaymeezy's photo
Sun 06/07/09 08:24 PM
haha i knew it....any one else wanna come clean now... at least we have one honest personbigsmile

Jaymeezy's photo
Sun 06/07/09 08:03 PM

Maybe I shouldn't contact ya then...drinker

haha does that mean scragly or perverted in your case.... :)

Jaymeezy's photo
Sun 06/07/09 07:51 PM
thanks yall i hope this works im gettin ready to change it so ummmm sit tight and please read it....

Jaymeezy's photo
Sun 06/07/09 07:47 PM
yah probably but I don't want to come off as stuck up tho...

Jaymeezy's photo
Sun 06/07/09 07:42 PM
yeah maybe I should give up...I dunno finding someone to talk to would be nice though.. I'm not looking for a husband or anything like that. I would just like to enjoy a civilized conversation now and then... do you think i should edit my profile or change my photo maybe that will work????

Jaymeezy's photo
Sun 06/07/09 07:22 PM
Every person who responds to my profile is a sleezeball or some really scraggly lookin dude.... I thought if I wrote something funny and put a hot picture up I wouldn't have any problems but I guess not.... Whats the problem???