Community > Posts By > Billy_Badass

Billy_Badass's photo
Sat 07/19/08 07:12 PM
No, but I have dumped girls for being too clingy.

Billy_Badass's photo
Fri 01/11/08 04:31 PM

they're not in LA hahahalaugh laugh

Can't say I've dealt with LA milfs, but in Dallas... they pretty much tackle you.

Billy_Badass's photo
Fri 01/11/08 04:21 PM

thanks man

No problem. Divorced women are generally open minded, laid back, and aggressive. Be careful.bigsmile

Billy_Badass's photo
Fri 01/11/08 03:45 PM

im just wonderin where all the sexy cougars are at ? and how do i get me one lol if your intrested and stay in LA then hit me up

Sexy cougars? Damn, I am using the wrong pick up lines.

Haha, dude, you should go to a bar that is geared towards divorced people. You find lots of cougars there. Good luck.

Billy_Badass's photo
Thu 01/10/08 07:06 PM
Separate PO Boxes!!!!!

Billy_Badass's photo
Thu 01/10/08 06:49 PM
The first message is simple. Just say Hello, introduce yourself, and ask them how they are doing.

If they are going to respond to you ever, they will respond to that message.

Make her laugh.
Flirt.
Get her on IM.
Get her number.
Pick her up.

Billy_Badass's photo
Thu 01/10/08 06:36 PM
Haha, don't believe in marriage. Had too many married women try to have sex with me! Divorce rates too high, divorce is too expesive too. You learn that quick when you work in Financial Services. I've seen million dollar accounts sliced to nothing from divorce.

I'll probably just go for an "eternal commitment" or something when I have the experience and wisdom to figure out who that could turn out to be.

Waiting till after 40... 17 years to just have fun!!!!!!!!

Billy_Badass's photo
Thu 01/10/08 06:36 PM
Haha, don't believe in marriage. Had too many married women try to have sex with me! Divorce rates too high, divorce is too expesive too. You learn that quick when you work in Financial Services. I've seen million dollar accounts sliced to nothing from divorce.

I'll probably just go for an "eternal commitment" or something when I have the experience and wisdom to figure out who that could turn out to be.

Waiting till after 40... 17 years to just have fun!!!!!!!!