Community > Posts By > nitrouschic31

nitrouschic31's photo
Sun 10/21/07 09:01 AM
dec of this year is not a year away i will be moving htere in dec 2007 or jan 2008

nitrouschic31's photo
Sun 10/21/07 08:38 AM
it's suppoosed to be in december 2008 not 2007 sorry

nitrouschic31's photo
Sun 10/21/07 07:59 AM
hey you guys whats up this is going to sound really crazy but i am looking to move to the okc area sometime after christmas to hopefully start nursing school in probably jan or feb i have never lived there don't know what the cost of living is but i do know that i'm not going to be able to afford to live on my own so what i am looking for is someoene who is in need of roommmate someeone gave me thiss idea to do this and i at thought it was crazy at first but what the hell .so yes i need a roommmate it does not matter male or female so if you will be needing a roommmate around this time please send me a message okay hope to hear from you thank you heather

nitrouschic31's photo
Sun 10/07/07 07:53 AM
wow it's a scary place out there in the world of online dating i'm in oklahoma and i hate it here theres a lot og guys who are here but they are married gay or don't want to be in a relationship i think i should broaden my search but than if i do the chances of our paths ever crossing will be highly unlikely tru or not true.

nitrouschic31's photo
Sun 10/07/07 07:13 AM
this is funny what makes you a manley girl i'm a tom boy but i can clean up well i operate heavy equiptment for a living so most men think that i'm a guy or a lesbian which i am not eother one of course look at my pics and you can tell that .

nitrouschic31's photo
Mon 09/17/07 07:21 PM
thanks guys and gals i'm in oklahoma and all of them here are either gay or married .

nitrouschic31's photo
Mon 09/17/07 07:21 PM
thanks guys and gals i'm in oklahoma and all of them here are either gay or married .

nitrouschic31's photo
Sun 09/16/07 07:19 PM
i don't think there are or if there are they don't liove in okalahoma .