Community > Posts By > guyguy1225

guyguy1225's photo
Fri 09/05/08 11:17 PM
no bands tonight other wise I would be !!:banana: :banana:

guyguy1225's photo
Fri 09/05/08 11:12 PM

thank you thank you

who has the beer in this joint anyway???

Sorry NO beer but I have a Joint. :banana:
Pass this way bigsmile smokin smokin smokin please
I'm up for that !!:banana: :banana: drinker

guyguy1225's photo
Fri 09/05/08 11:07 PM

:heart: green jello is DELICIOUS :heart:
Jello shots Yum !!!

guyguy1225's photo
Fri 09/05/08 07:36 PM
:banana: :banana: :banana: WTF why not !!

guyguy1225's photo
Fri 09/05/08 07:02 PM
D then B :banana: :banana:

guyguy1225's photo
Thu 09/04/08 01:21 AM

I think I very well may be....
Is is possible?

out of 48 hours I have only left here for 4 hours... WTF????

Its like the PUTER says...

come to meeeeee
Go to Mingle 2

Don't go into the darkness....
Stayyyyyyyyyyyyyy................

What about you ? ever get addicted to a site and not know it , but wonder....

OK I AM BORED PPL ! BUt Yeah , I think I have a problem...

yep !! always staying pass my bed time !! good night all !!

guyguy1225's photo
Thu 09/04/08 01:10 AM
he would hump your leg (( Joy )) !!laugh

guyguy1225's photo
Thu 09/04/08 01:07 AM

do you trust their judgment about a date of yours? You know, runs and hides, barks a lot, hisses, etc.
laugh laugh laugh well if my dog pissed on ya ! then he don't like them , if humps her leg well he must think she's ok !!

guyguy1225's photo
Thu 09/04/08 12:57 AM
no sense of humor and b!tchy attitude !!noway

guyguy1225's photo
Thu 09/04/08 12:50 AM

manners to you? (disclaimer this is just to get warmed up girls from the other thread)

Well, very actually...
NEVER pass gass in a resturant or anywhere near food or the table
ALWAYS remove your hat before you sit at my table and eat....
Always be kind and lovin to everyone...
DO NOT BELCH and not say excuse me...
OH and PLEASE MEN..... STOP GRABBIN IT!!
IT IS STILL THERE !!!

I have to agree with these and add "NO picking your nose in public, your car, in front of people and NO blowing your nose at the dinner table"grumble sick

YEAH! Thanks Princess! I forgot that one!

And yeah Lisa I agree with you as well
how about scratching your as$ !! that's usually a big one !!

guyguy1225's photo
Thu 09/04/08 12:45 AM
waving welcome !!

guyguy1225's photo
Wed 09/03/08 11:09 PM

Hey old man, what are you doin???:tongue:

Madamx NICE to see you my dear! MmmwwwAAAA

Luv ya Sweetheart. If I could arange it we would drinks

((((jonny)))) nice to see you too darlin!!! xoxo
How about me(( Kitt ))tears

guyguy1225's photo
Wed 09/03/08 10:54 PM

KY is beautiful....

yes it is but spit is soooo much cheaper and works just as well
laugh laugh ya ! but it gets tacky real fast !!

guyguy1225's photo
Wed 09/03/08 09:31 PM

wow, you people really dont get it do you. i feel very sorry for you all. sure video games are for kids ot you. but to anyone with sense theyre a billion dollar industry. i know ms. argentina is just made that no one likes her slimy country and shes lonely. we get it. troll somewhere else. as for guyguy, if youre not gonna travel to argentina to knock the bats out of her belfry, make a point or dont post.

seriously guys, make a point, dont just try to make someone else look dumb, make yourself look smarter! make a point and back it with facts! and dont feel overwhelmed if not everyone agrees with you! we are in the country of free speech, enjoy saying what you have to say! i fought so you could enjoy that right! please please show me the same amount of respect you would show anyone else you spoke with on the street. this is turning into a pissing contest like all of these threads do! argue your point! dont argue the person!
Bud I'm not mocking you I applauded your service and patriotism , I served also Japan has more interest in the states then video games ...Most the Large companies in the United States they are the majority stock holders ...this is there fight back after the Atom bombs dropped on Nagasaki and Hiroshima ... this is my last post you boys make some valid points , but your dealing with a different generation ....glad your involved in this type of topic , when I was your age I could have cared less ...good luck to ya !! and no I'm not looking to go to Argentina anytime soon !!

guyguy1225's photo
Wed 09/03/08 09:14 PM

Back on topic !! Bush and his father are war happy and love making a deficit that the country is going to have a hard time getting back ...and will force who ever becomes President to raise taxes ....don't see any other way to pay it off !! Then to top it Bush borrows money from China to give us this pay off called a stimulus rebate !!frown

So what do we call it when saddam invaded kuwait? Was that not warmongering?

that was just the puppet trying to cut his strings...

Oh I forgot, it is only wrong when the US does it, but it is perfectly Ok for some thrid world country to invades other countries and Islands
no we call it policing !! the way I see it we only help people that has something to offer us like oil ! how about the poor people of Ethiopia and the Sudan when genocide was going on 800,000 people dead ...that seems a lot more then the small number Saddam killed ..wouldn't you say !!

guyguy1225's photo
Wed 09/03/08 09:04 PM

japans economy hinges on us buying their games and systems. their exports are limited, they either be nice ot us, or theyre just left with europe. next comment please....

OMG...that is just toooooo funny...you really believe the stuff youre saying dont you???

rofl
laugh laugh laugh

guyguy1225's photo
Wed 09/03/08 09:02 PM

Back on topic !! Bush and his father are war happy and love making a deficit that the country is going to have a hard time getting back ...and will force who ever becomes President to raise taxes ....don't see any other way to pay it off !! Then to top it Bush borrows money from China to give us this pay off called a stimulus rebate !!frown

So what do we call it when saddam invaded kuwait? Was that not warmongering?
sure it is I'm not a Fan of him either !!drinker

guyguy1225's photo
Wed 09/03/08 08:56 PM

Dmitry Medvedev is the president of russia...China owns most of the US, jeeze..another one with his head stuck in a dark place...slaphead

I have to know how china owns most of the US
not just them Japan does also !!bigsmile

guyguy1225's photo
Wed 09/03/08 08:52 PM

guyguy1225's photo
Wed 09/03/08 08:27 PM

offtopic Please do not attack others on a personal level. If you find the need to then it is best to pass the thread up. With that said please remain on Topic and no personal attacks.

Thank You
Site Mod
Kristi
drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25