Community > Posts By > Harald

Harald's photo
Fri 09/21/07 12:27 AM
People who laugh at such things do not understand the seriousness of Kabala,numerology, astrology,sacred geometry, symbolism, mythology, and the bible. Advertisement use it all the time. The Government of every nation uses it. Check out the flags of all nations and why are they so similar. And why do we have flags at all. Why are they so important to the global elite. The elite that rule the world use it. It's all over the bible. Just because you don't see it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. There are 66 books in the bible. Same as the Qlippoth(book for witch craft).Jesus dies at 33 years of age. The masons have 33 degrees of initiation. It takes many years of study before one can objectively understand how we are being extremely con- trolled. 12 disciples and a sun.Or 12 houses of the horoscope and the sun hangs on the cross of the eqinoxes and the solstices.

I'm impressed at your coming forward so boldly. People are starting to wake up and the momentum is picking up. Does your world seem so normal today. Look around you.Look at your governments, education systems...

Look at the way we live. What took us a year to do 100 years ago now takes us 10 minutes. We are about to experience major burn out. We are spinning our wheels just to stay where we are.

Are taxes ever going down? Does your goverment love you?
Sorry I guess thats enough for now.I should get a pretty good rise out of some one on this. Harald

Harald's photo
Fri 09/21/07 12:26 AM
People who laugh at such things do not understand the seriousness of Kabala,numerology, astrology,sacred geometry, symbolism, mythology, and the bible. Advertisement use it all the time. The Government of every nation uses it. Check out the flags of all nations and why are they so similar. And why do we have flags at all. Why are they so important to the global elite. The elite that rule the world use it. It's all over the bible. Just because you don't see it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. There are 66 books in the bible. Same as the Qlippoth(book for witch craft).Jesus dies at 33 years of age. The masons have 33 degrees of initiation. It takes many years of study before one can objectively understand how we are being extremely con- trolled. 12 disciples and a sun.Or 12 houses of the horoscope and the sun hangs on the cross of the eqinoxes and the solstices.

I'm impressed at your coming forward so boldly. People are starting to wake up and the momentum is picking up. Does your world seem so normal today. Look around you.Look at your governments, education systems...

Look at the way we live. What took us a year to do 100 years ago now takes us 10 minutes. We are about to experience major burn out. We are spinning our wheels just to stay where we are.

Are taxes ever going down? Does your goverment love you?
Sorry I guess thats enough for now.I should get a pretty good rise out of some one on this. Harald