Community > Posts By > skotcs

no photo
Mon 08/30/10 10:05 PM

I am guessing your insecurity about your looks is a far bigger turn off than how you look, but just a guess.

That probably has a lot to do with it. Confidence goes a long way.

You have to be happy in the skin you are in, unfortunately most people struggle with the concept...All you need to do is find your best asset and work it baby! When you have some confidence in yourself, it doesn't matter what you look like, people will notice.

no photo
Mon 08/30/10 08:10 PM

I will match you up with someone from Mingle for free :thumbsup:

really? Can you do that for anyone? :tongue:

no photo
Mon 08/30/10 08:07 PM

Why don't chicks like total pricks?...........smokin
rofl drinker frustrated

this might be the first tinge of regret that im in a happy relationship(jk). im a texan who wishes she lived in australia lol.

sounds to me like I'm in the wrong country:(frustrated

no photo
Mon 08/30/10 05:18 PM

I for one, prefer them:)

Ooh.. and you're Australian, too.. drool

I take it that's a good thing?

It would be better, actually, if you lived here (US) :tongue:

Well my dad lives in Texas, so you just never know...

no photo
Mon 08/30/10 02:49 PM

Ooh.. and you're Australian, too.. drool

I take it that's a good thing?

no photo
Mon 08/30/10 06:06 AM

no photo
Fri 08/27/10 09:26 AM

Everytime I give up and someone finds me it's even worse than if I find someone slaphead

hmm then I'd definitely throw rocks at them..

no photo
Fri 08/27/10 09:18 AM
Wow, you're not having much luck are you? Maybe you should stop looking. It's usually then that someone finds you.....

no photo
Fri 08/27/10 12:43 AM
Unfortunately it rarely stops until they meet someone else, then they finally move on. Other than the advice above like getting a massive new boyfriend, or the cops - it will continue....

no photo
Mon 08/23/10 12:23 AM

At the end of the day I am here just to browse and make friends. I doubt I'll find what I'm looking for here but what the hell, you only live once. Don't stress the little things or the little minds you encounter. If you wade through the mud long enough, you might just find the flower you're looking for.

i dont want a muddy flower, (tantrum) I want a beautiful wheeping willow with a large trunk!

hmm you should be able to see THAT one from a mile away. Oh and I think it'll be in England. Er..ehm just a guess?

no photo
Mon 08/23/10 12:01 AM
At the end of the day I am here just to browse and make friends. I doubt I'll find what I'm looking for here but what the hell, you only live once. Don't stress the little things or the little minds you encounter. If you wade through the mud long enough, you might just find the flower you're looking for.

no photo
Sun 08/22/10 11:54 PM
Because I've just come out of a 16 year relationship and suddenly realise being by myself ain't so bad. With my new found freedom, rushing into anything would be a mistake..

no photo
Fri 08/20/10 04:48 PM
I'd prefer little real ones to fake big ones, pfft to Botox and lip implants. If you want to look plastic then do all those things but natural is the only way.. My two cents.

2 Next