Wed 07/28/10 03:40 PM
Can't go wrong with some homemade trail mix

2 cups salted, roasted, or raw nuts -- nice variety
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup dried cranberries/raisins
1/2 cup dried fruit -- whichever you like
1/2 cup flaked coconut
1/3 cup sunflower seeds

Also bring some variety of fruit and veggies for grilling..

Kabobs - Cut fruit such as apples, pears and peaches into chunks, brush lightly with canola oil and place on skewers or wrap in foil before grilling. A sprinkle of cinnamon before grilling adds a flavorful touch.

Cantaloupe Kabobs – Cut cantaloupe into chunks, brush with a mixture of honey, butter and chopped mint and place on skewers. Cook three to four minutes, turning the fruit to grill each side.

Bananas - Slice bananas with their peels lengthwise and brush the cut side with canola oil. Place cut side down on the grill and cook until lightly browned, about two minutes. Turn and grill until the bananas begin to pull away from the peel, about two to four minutes more.

Pineapple - Sprinkle brown sugar onto pineapple slices. Grill the slices, turning a few times, until browned, about five minutes.

Pears - Brush pear wedges with lemon juice and grill, turning a few times, until they begin to brown, about two to four minutes. Add to a mixed green salad.

Peaches & Berries - Fill peach halves with blueberries and sprinkle with brown sugar and lemon juice. Wrap in foil and grill for 15-20 minutes, turning once.

For the vegetable.. the easiest thing to do is just sprinkle with olive oil and sea salt.. :)

Earth2Ella's photo
Wed 07/28/10 03:26 PM

Funny this topic should come up. I've actually been doing some reading on this and how brain chemicals come into play in the falling in love process. It's interesting and something important to think about when you first meet someone.

That is another reason why they say to hold of with sexual tendencies when first dating someone. Oxytocin and Vasopressin are released and BOOM.. you think they are fireworks and all. Then is all lust, don't get me wrong.. sometimes lust totally turns to love He hee

Earth2Ella's photo
Wed 07/28/10 03:17 PM

If you don't know.. were you really even in love before???
That is my question... Hmm I ponder it time to time...
I do know that true love has different meanings for different people.

And believe yes once I was... ohwell

That's a great question!!

What if your feeling feelings so different than before? Is it a different type of love?:heart:

Just because your feelings are so different than before doesn't mean this time its 'real or 'true' love.. It is just maybe different levels of that emotion. There are different types of love and different levels with in as well. When a relation is new. We are excited and happier than ever. Doesn't mean the past was never real or this is.. it is just us enjoying that feelings.. that high that we get from a new "prospect" Er I don't know if I am making much sense anymore. He hee

Earth2Ella's photo
Wed 07/28/10 03:07 PM

I am single because I haven't found Mr Right yet or Mr Right didn't find me yet..Give your next posts to this topic :)

I am single bc I bore to easily in relationships ohwell
I need new and exciting.. adventures and challenges..

Earth2Ella's photo
Wed 07/28/10 03:05 PM
If you don't know.. were you really even in love before???
That is my question... Hmm I ponder it time to time...
I do know that true love has different meanings for different people.

And believe yes once I was... ohwell

Earth2Ella's photo
Wed 07/28/10 03:01 PM
Loved it

Earth2Ella's photo
Wed 07/28/10 02:59 PM
wow indifferent

Earth2Ella's photo
Tue 07/20/10 04:29 PM
Dubz try the Zone Perfect ones.. they aren't that bad at all.. kind of good :)

Earth2Ella's photo
Tue 07/20/10 04:26 PM
PATS -- ugh I didn't know.. guess I was never in the loop far enough with you.. snifflesniffle

Dancere -- Surprising huh? rofl

Earth2Ella's photo
Tue 07/20/10 04:25 PM

My true intentions when I joined....was to never use the site. I joined so my friend could use the smiley's:smile: ....but instead I saw this guy talking about llamas and Kimmie Gibbler and I wanted to get in on the joke....

Then I saw a cute guy with a great mustache and fell in love:heart: blushing

awww. thats good.. he he :thumbsup:

Earth2Ella's photo
Tue 07/20/10 04:24 PM

Welcome BACK to Mingleflowerforyou, and yes I read it all. Good luck and have fun:banana: :banana:

waving hi guys.. good to see welcoming faces here :)

Earth2Ella's photo
Tue 07/20/10 04:11 PM

So with all that said.. do you think this site is more of a joke for people who are trying to find people to date and what not? I ask because Mingle2 is advertised as a matchmaking site, singles web, and personal ad..

Id say it ranks up there with going to your local bar, only you can drink as much as you want and not have to worry about driving home...

:laughing: drinks :laughing: That's how I remember it
Sadly as well that is One reason I debated coming back sad2

Earth2Ella's photo
Tue 07/20/10 04:11 PM

So with all that said.. do you think this site is more of a joke for people who are trying to find people to date and what not? I ask because Mingle2 is advertised as a matchmaking site, singles web, and personal ad..

Id say it ranks up there with going to your local bar, only you can drink as much as you want and not have to worry about driving home...

:laughing: drinks :laughing: That's how I remember it
Sadly as well that is One reason I debated coming back sad2

Earth2Ella's photo
Tue 07/20/10 04:09 PM

When I'm here it's just for fun.....otherwise I'm having fun on Facebooklaugh

Since when did you have facebook?? have i been gong THAT long

Earth2Ella's photo
Tue 07/20/10 04:08 PM

Quad --- Ha ha.. yes lets hope so, huh? :laughing:

Soufie --- Thank you dear, I appreciate it..

Mayhem --- Give me a break here.. I just got on! frustrated

Earth2Ella's photo
Tue 07/20/10 04:05 PM

Earth2Ella's photo
Tue 07/20/10 03:59 PM
mighty --- Yes, ha ha.. I tend to be able to carry conversations well.. yet I only speak when I have something to say! Ha hah.

mayhem --- you are good, wink

Earth2Ella's photo
Tue 07/20/10 03:58 PM
What are your true intentions when on this site?

Please share all.. smile2

Earth2Ella's photo
Tue 07/20/10 03:56 PM
I suppose you are right Mayhem.. so you tell me you just remember everything? Ha ha.. has been 18 months now maybe longer!

Earth2Ella's photo
Tue 07/20/10 03:53 PM

Girrrl! You sure do love to write! laugh

Ha ha.. Yeah I can get lost with a keyboard.. plus I like to write.. bigsmile