Community > Posts By > ottocycle

ottocycle's photo
Tue 07/22/08 10:14 PM
Edited by ottocycle on Tue 07/22/08 10:31 PM
To read is not to believe. To listen is not to learn. We must become an educated nation. I do not promote any opinions here, but we must be open minded to really know the truth. We must read and listen to those things which are right and wrong, so that we may know the difference.
If you have ever been to a foreign country you will see that americans are near the bottom of the scale of being trually informed. Instead we take the words of such asses like Rush and Hanady as truth without question. Maybe because we are too busy to bother, or just lazy.
Is it a coinsidence that education in america is for a minority? I think not. If the majority had a good education we would vote with at least some intelligence, and we may have never had a shrub for president in the first place. Also our choices for politicians would have to get better. It is no coincidence that education is for a minority.

ottocycle's photo
Tue 07/22/08 09:50 PM
Edited by ottocycle on Tue 07/22/08 09:52 PM
To 1956 Deluxe: your quote, "This is just a bunch of cut and paste propaganda. Not worth the read."

And we should believe you? Just because you say so. Isn't that why america is in the soup now?
Will our problems really go away if we ignore them or just not pay attention. Maybe we should all just stay stupid and happy till we have no country left.

ottocycle's photo
Tue 07/22/08 09:44 PM
More, More. People with short attention spans are the ones who elected Bush in the first place.
When did it go out of fashion to think? I missed that fad.

ottocycle's photo
Tue 07/22/08 09:35 PM
The problem with this country is. Most people can't read more words than are in an advertisement before their attention starts to wander. Audie, "you are representative of that problem"

ottocycle's photo
Tue 07/22/08 09:22 PM
Yes, once a month, all month. lol