Community > Posts By > RobeD4love

RobeD4love's photo
Thu 12/16/10 12:32 PM

Just want to make it clear to you 40+ men out there that the reason why you can't find a good woman on here is because you have screen names that make you look like,as the subject says,DIRTY PERVERTS!Do not try to make a move on a female with the screen name that says LONGHARDONE,THICKANDHARD,LIKEITROUGH,BIGCOCK,etc. etc.Seriously? If that's what you think catches a good woman then the reason why you're single at 40 is pretty self explanatory.So if you don't want to be called a dirty,perverted,old geezer and get a good woman...I'd suggest getting that fixed ASAP.JMHO.From a woman's perspective.

I'll agree that those are stupid names to choose, i don't agree that the older guys are dominating the use of them..

RobeD4love's photo
Thu 12/16/10 12:29 PM
The fact that you have to view profiles in the forums to find out where people are from..

RobeD4love's photo
Sun 11/28/10 11:34 AM
It's not near as hard as people make it out to be, the real problem is most make their choices with their eyes and not their heart..

RobeD4love's photo
Fri 09/17/10 08:58 AM
I'm in mississauga now and trying to find my way back to the big city..

RobeD4love's photo
Fri 09/17/10 08:35 AM

Sunday night, this guy who I have been hanging out with, comes over to watch tv with me, we were talking about the VMA's and stuff. Well he starts talking, and he seems nervous, not able to finish sentences, and messing up his words, then out of nowhere he says, "I Love you." I looked at him and said, "What?" He just said he didn't mean to say that, he meant to say he loves Eminem. (The rapper) Do men say that by accident? I wouldn't think so. What is going on?
Also he said that he'd be there for me, and kept asking if I was committed to the relationship we have.

Please help.

first i'd say that not all men have getting laid as a motive!.lol

Since you say you've been friends for awhile, my guess would be that he's feeling like he's having stronger feelings for you now. It may not be love but he probably thinks about being in something more with you alot, he was probably thinking about this for awhile and was very nervous when he made the decision to address the issue with you that night.
Being nervous is probably what caused him to use the word love or maybe he does?

His nervousness along with your reaction to his "presentation" of the idea caused him to give the excuse of loving the rapper as i'm sure he doesn't want to put a damper on your friendship or loose it, too much thinking went into this on his part..lol

Here's what you should do!

Whether you feel you want to persue something more or not with him, you should bring up the topic to him again yourself. Let him know that there was nothing wrong with the thought and that it's ok to have them, once you've helped him feel more comfortable with everything again it would be a good time to discuss your true feelings and what ever views you have towards him and the friendship.

RobeD4love's photo
Fri 09/17/10 08:20 AM

Hello and welcome! I'm not as fancy as the ladies, with their flashy signs.

I don't seem to have any option to add fancy images,,lol so i'm assuming only the ladies are allowed..

RobeD4love's photo
Fri 09/17/10 08:19 AM
Welcome to the site!! :smile:

RobeD4love's photo
Fri 09/17/10 08:12 AM

hi ppl. just wonderng why no one has yet replied to my nice emails? i am here to start a convo with nice ladies and just start out as friends. i hope most ladies dont consider most men as stereo typical sleezeballs. :) tc.

I hear ya! i havn't even gotten a match yet,,lol i'll admit i'm not out here everyday as i do have priorities with my time online tending to my own site.
I do agree with the general response though which is to keep yourself visible here in the forums, as unfair as it may be! we men do have to proove to the females that we're not one of the so called "sleezeballs"..lol

RobeD4love's photo
Sun 08/15/10 11:05 AM

I think some men are scared of the sudden appearance of someone elses children, not to mention the moms EX who may still be in the picture considerably.

It's a shame though! single moms do need the love of a partner just like anyone else does, i've never been one to veer away from them because of kids.

I think that men should stop assuming they're expected to be a daddy to their partners kids, chances are your not!
For the most part all your expected to do is show support to your partner and comfort her when she needs it, i'm sure she'll let you know of any help or roll otherwise she may need help with as far her kids go or anything else for that matter.

"Just be a MAN"..:smile:

This is very wise.

I must point out however, that even if you are not expected to take over fatherhood....you are very much the other potential grown up in the household and will INDEED take on a parent like role whether it is the intent of the single mom or not. Theres no way around that.

If I was the single parentless potential...darn rite Id be scared.

Yes most definately you'll eventually have a role if the relationship goes well as an adult, you do have time from the beginning of the relationship to adapt to that idea.
If the idea in any given time frame scares you then! i think that's a whole different topic and matter.

RobeD4love's photo
Sun 08/15/10 10:46 AM

we know its not REALLY about age dont we? plenty of mature younger men and plenty of immature older ones to make that point,,,,,I married twenty years older, and I may as well married a teenager

so true!

The odds are just more in your favor with an older guy if you like mature and considerate..

RobeD4love's photo
Sun 08/15/10 10:41 AM
I think some men are scared of the sudden appearance of someone elses children, not to mention the moms EX who may still be in the picture considerably.

It's a shame though! single moms do need the love of a partner just like anyone else does, i've never been one to veer away from them because of kids.

I think that men should stop assuming they're expected to be a daddy to their partners kids, chances are your not!
For the most part all your expected to do is show support to your partner and comfort her when she needs it, i'm sure she'll let you know of any help or roll otherwise she may need help with as far her kids go or anything else for that matter.

"Just be a MAN"..:smile:

RobeD4love's photo
Wed 07/28/10 06:42 PM
Ahhhh! If the law says it's ok, age is just a number..:smile:

I think ya look gorgeous Ladylove, :wink:

Can't say i've dated an 18 year old but certainly have been with 20-24 year olds since i turned 40,,i think they're young & vibrant with alot of energy to keep up..lol

My only question would be if your from Burlington, why including the GTA?

RobeD4love's photo
Fri 07/16/10 03:54 PM
Hey! FindMe you sexy lady you,,lol How are you adding pics or graphics?

RobeD4love's photo
Fri 07/16/10 03:52 PM
Yeah! Yeah!

I am new to Mingle2, hows all you peeps doing these days?

RobeD4love's photo
Fri 07/16/10 03:47 PM
Just wanted to say hello to everyone, i'm new to the site and looking to make friends and certainly hoping to find a good companion.

I'm single and never married, 1-20 yr old boy from a long ago ended relationship. I work fulltime at a safety supplies distributor and currently live in mississauga. I'm actually moving back too the toronto side in a few months so not here much longer, just looking for a place and make arrangements.

I'm a fun down too earth guy who's respectful too all, honest sometimes too a fault and fun to be with. Love going to bars or clubs, drinks on patios on a hot day or night, BBQ's, backyard parties with friends/family, like sports but sports don't take over my life by any means ladies..lol :)

I'm outgoing, love walks, events, summertime, Shooting Pool is my all time favorite passtime, i'm sure i'd have a table in my house if i could..lol

Anyway! don't want to bore you all, ask me anything if you want to know something else!

Rob