My love will last

As long as you want it.

Maybe longer.

But don't feel defeated

If ever ends too soon.

And eternity is a lie.

no photo
Wed 03/07/18 12:35 PM
As someone who has been almost caught several times, I strongly recommend never giving anyone your email unless you are totally confident that they are whom they say they are, and that they are totally on the level with you. Be sure they live in your country, that they are not after any money from you, and also, that they are first and foremost honest. The first step I take on ANY website is to NOT look for anyone who is looking for an email address. They are almost always con merchants. If they ask you for your email address before getting to know you, don’t trust them. Yes, you’ll get lots of images of someone whom is VERY convincing, and that person will seem very real, but they will soon say something like “I need money to a) get home, b) get something or someone home.
Each time the story will be different, and that is the problem. They will try to win your confidence. If they are whom they say they are, they will not be afraid to go to video talk with you, or meet you in person. Unless they do, my advice, don’t trust some one you have not met, or seen on video.