Community > Posts By > tylor

no photo
Sat 01/19/08 03:16 PM

oh, come on, you can't tell me I'm the only one on here who logs on for five minutes to check messages, and leave like an hour later? See this is where you have to be honest cause you've got your pics up, an it says when your on line. And I've seen some of you on here during the day time. So you must be sneaking on here while your at work.

Well, I am not workin as of yet, so I am on quite often, but I love it here, it's where I've made plenty of friends....and oh,oh, and met my honey....

oh, don't get me wrong. I didn't mean to sound like this was a bad place to be. I was just saying it's addictive. Yeah, I've met some really cool people on here. And I've also met up with some real nuts too. But all in all, I agree with you. I'm just saying I spend too much time on here.

no photo
Sat 01/19/08 03:07 PM
what are you talking about. Guys usually don't know when your going threw it until you announce it or complain about cramps. So why would he stay away or act funny? Unless your talking about your man, and yeah, there is some sh** to be avoided around than.

no photo
Sat 01/19/08 03:03 PM
oh, come on, you can't tell me I'm the only one on here who logs on for five minutes to check messages, and leave like an hour later? See this is where you have to be honest cause you've got your pics up, an it says when your on line. And I've seen some of you on here during the day time. So you must be sneaking on here while your at work.

no photo
Sat 01/19/08 02:52 PM
here's an idea, how about we talk about how JSH has changed/ruined your life. How these chat room are like crack pipes.....I JUST CAN'T STOP....And it's like they thought of everything like taking a cig breaksmokin I don't smoke in real life, but I do on here.
or drinkingdrinker again, I don't do it in real life but I do it on here. And than you get to chatting with someone on IM and be fore you know it, you at work half a sleep cause you stayed on here too late. Or is it just me?huh

Oooo, this could be an embarrassing post.

no photo
Sat 01/19/08 02:43 PM
it's snowing here in Richmond, so I got the chocolate an movies good to go.

no photo
Sat 01/19/08 02:24 PM

Pay attention here people!!

THIS IS A FRAUD!

Here is another link to check out

http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/crime/a/rockhard_abs.htm

WHY are there so many SUCKERS on the internet??

And WHY are SO MANY people SO EAGER to be a sucker?!?!?!!?

thanks dude, I'm going to throw these into my e-mails as well.

no photo
Sat 01/19/08 02:23 PM
will do. thanks for the post. you know I wonder why we don't do that anyway, I mean call out the crazies we meet on here. There should be some kind of list or something.

no photo
Sat 01/19/08 02:16 PM
Go you!!! they're hot. me likes. One question though...aren't you getting tired of constantly having some dude knocking at your door?

no photo
Sat 01/19/08 01:58 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh

this has to be the funnies post ever.....I was looking for a top quote to compliment but there's just too many to choose. You guys are killing me.

I think I made it to page three before the tears started to flow.

LMAO!!!!!!! as for the post, what did you guys expect? I'm willing to be that neither of you two have more than one notch on your belt.

no photo
Sat 01/19/08 10:35 AM

Three famous models... Naomi Campbell, Claudia Schiffer and CindyCrawford are flying to a supermodels conference in Paris, when the captain of the plane announces:
"We have just lost power to the engines and are going to
make an emergency crash landing - assume the brace position immediately!"
The three models start preparing for the worst.
Claudia pulls out lipstick and make-up and starts fixing her face.
Bewildered, Naomi and Cindy ask:
"What the hell are you doing fixing your face when we are about to crash!"
Claudia responds:
"I know for a fact that the rescue workers will search for
and save first, the ones with the best looking faces, which is why I am putting on my make-up."
Cindy rips open her blouse to expose two beautiful mounds of flesh which inexplicably defy the law of gravity. Totally confused, Naomi and Claudia shout
"Cindy, have you lost your senses? Why are you baring your breasts for everyone to see when we are about to die?"
Cindy responds:
"I have it on good authority in plane crashes, the rescue
workers look to save the women with big beautiful breasts, which is why I am exposing my tits!"
Not hesitating, Naomi pulls up her skirt and takes off her panties.
Freaking out, Claudia and Cindy yell:
"Naomi, are you crazy? Why are you
exposing your p*ssy for everyone to see?"
Calmly, Naomi responds:
"B*tches, please! I know for a fact the first thing they look for is the black box."

bigsmile glasses

dude, you're awsome. I love how I can alway count on you for a o morning laugh.

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 10:32 PM

What are you doing?!!! why would you settle for being second pick. You're on a dating site right now. There are tons of guys on here that will treat you better than 2nd rate. If I were you I would cut him off just for playing head games. If he really wanted you like that she wouldn't even be an issue. Girlfriend, do what's good for you.

no photo
Thu 01/17/08 09:27 AM
I don't REALLY know anybody on here. But that mystery is what makes hanging out here so much fun. I have had some deep conversations with people but I couldn't tell any life stories.

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 09:35 PM
nothing wrong with that, just got learn to sleep with one eye open:wink:

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 01:02 AM
Edited by tylor on Wed 01/16/08 01:13 AM

damn! didn't like my last one huh? ok well, would you eat a bowel of maggots to live longer?

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 12:58 AM
Depends on how cold it is out sidehappy

Would you eat poo to save a strangers life?

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 12:55 AM
scrambled with cheese, please

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 12:54 AM
AAANNNDDD THE WINNER IS!!!...............nobody

violence doesn't do sh** except waist time. I'm going for a drink in the game room. You guys should come. First round is on me.

drinker drinker drinker

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 12:45 AM
Ooo, Ooo, this game looks fun

Hell NO!!! that's way too cheep for me to even think it.

would you suck on a homeless guys gym sock for 60 seconds for $1000?

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 12:40 AM

I guess. I have no idea what he's talking about! Someone mailed him because of me?? C'mon, this world isn't that small, is it?

no, but this site is. Who REALLY knows what's going on? I'm just on the side lines watching the match, and DAMMNNN!!!! this s*** is getting rough.

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 12:34 AM
damnindifferent, you guys need a referee