Community > Posts By > lahirra

lahirra's photo
Thu 07/15/10 08:08 PM
blue goose

lahirra's photo
Wed 07/14/10 07:46 AM
Whether or not I would date someone who is in a wheelchair depends on the person and not the wheelchair :wink:

lahirra's photo
Tue 07/13/10 03:32 PM
power ballads from the 80s...I am so an 80s child

lahirra's photo
Tue 07/13/10 03:24 PM
Marlboro all the way...what about you?

lahirra's photo
Tue 07/13/10 03:21 PM
Having too much fun being on my own for the first time in almost 16 years...lol

lahirra's photo
Tue 07/13/10 03:21 PM
I started smoking again as a way to detract the ex...lol..and I don't seem ready to quit just yet either!

lahirra's photo
Mon 07/12/10 10:09 AM
Everybody I am sure has had depressing moments...they just handle them differently. Depression, however, is a tough hole to dig yourself out of though. I find I get more depressed these days than ever and I even allow myself to wallow in the land of "what-if" for a time and then I get right back to living my life as best as I can. Unfortunately, everybody around me takes advantage of me at one time or another, so I self-isolate a lot, and then there are other times when I am dying for someone to talk to or be around. I am happy with myself for the most part, but feel like I miss out on a lot too, which also makes me depressed. Its a vicious cycle and sometimes you just need to kick yourself out of it.

lahirra's photo
Mon 07/12/10 09:35 AM
no motivation this monday...bah humbug

lahirra's photo
Mon 07/12/10 09:34 AM
drinker

lahirra's photo
Mon 07/12/10 09:03 AM
What were you thinking???

lahirra's photo
Mon 07/12/10 08:37 AM
I just had this conversation with my 15-year-old daughter...lol. She came to me and asked for birth control and I died. You have to understand though that I was a 17-year-old mom and I have made no secret to her about how hard it is and how I want her to be smarter. I am not saying have her join a convent or just let her have sex. If you are open and honest with her about your concerns, then she will be open and honest with you. If you grill her over every single detail, she is gonna shut you out and you will hear nothing of future boyfriends or what she is up to until it is too late. Good luck!

1 3 Next