Community > Posts By > kushking

kushking's photo
Sun 07/20/08 12:12 PM
thank you for you comment yet that was not what i was saying, i need know one permission or approval,i was just asking a qustion..huh

kushking's photo
Sun 07/20/08 12:09 PM
are you mad at any body?

kushking's photo
Sun 07/20/08 11:56 AM
How can one find the right faith when so many people attack anything that is not in there sight the norm?flowerforyou

kushking's photo
Sun 07/20/08 11:40 AM
Edited by kushking on Sun 07/20/08 11:41 AM

kushking's photo
Sun 07/20/08 11:38 AM
meaning?

kushking's photo
Sun 07/20/08 11:28 AM
Edited by kushking on Sun 07/20/08 11:43 AM
when a woman comes on here asking for a kind of man she says what she feels and when a man comes on he is being rude? that
is so weak!!!

kushking's photo
Sun 07/20/08 11:26 AM
I am asking a qustion if you are being insulted may be you need not apply...

kushking's photo
Sun 07/20/08 11:23 AM
Perhaps my approach is fine and you are just rude? glasses

kushking's photo
Sun 07/20/08 11:22 AM
Perhaps my approach is fine and you are just rude?

kushking's photo
Sun 07/20/08 11:20 AM
the gym is were people work out not to be picked up on....yawn

kushking's photo
Sun 07/20/08 11:17 AM
what do u thank?

kushking's photo
Sun 07/20/08 10:25 AM
Edited by kushking on Sun 07/20/08 11:19 AM
Why when i asked only ladys to respond men come on here?explode

kushking's photo
Wed 09/12/07 05:28 PM
I love black women(Nubain ). I love how they walk, their shape and full curves, wide range of soft glowing skin tones, the thick luscious lips, the elegance of their rich coarse hair. There is a beautiful uniqueness to their being that I appreciate so fully. And while we know that this image of Afrikan beauty has been underrepresented in Western society, we will not belabour that either. Instead, we are here to pay tribute to them.that is why i love these sista here in oaland berkeley they are tureliy a work of art who i wish one would be my Queen in all that they are.....I'm a grounded man of substance and depth, so very ready to share my life with a kindred spirit. I have a fairly holistic lifestyle, with infinite interests in metaphysics, meditation, and energy work. While not traditionally religious, my spiritual path is central to me, and I try to live an intentional and joyful life, with a willingness to see serendipity and small miracles in my everyday experience.My dream, my prayer: Soul mates, best friends....a deeply loving connection that embraces our fullest _____expression.Afrikan man with locks,I love to laugh, I have a good heart, integrity, and am generally a trustworthy friend. I love a great movies. Yes I'm a sucker for a good story. I grew up in the Midwest, so I tend to be more on the down to earth side. I have enough of the old-fashioned Island Afrikan man in me that I would really like to find a woman that knows how to be respectful and loving to a Kingman. I am a very sensuous man and give myself fully and passionately when I am treated honorably and feel respected and valued. For fun, I love movies, R.P.Gs. stimulating and intelligent conversation, and martial arts. I am truly has been work in progress. I am definitely ready to allow time and energy for a Long Term Relationship.