Community > Posts By > perfectlove

no photo
Mon 09/17/07 11:30 AM
Good stories!

Thanks

no photo
Mon 09/17/07 11:14 AM
Thank-you,

I don't usually respond too many things however I must thank-you that was very important to me:)

Have a wonderful day:)

no photo
Sat 09/15/07 07:20 PM
Dear Diary,

I want to thank you for the great days and count them as a blessing. I want to thank-you for the days I struggle for that is when I learn. I want to thank you for the strength, courage and the inner fortitude to persevere on my journey to find true "Love"

Cheers Everyone I'm relatively new and until now have been somewhat of an observer. Well I've jumped in hello! All

no photo
Tue 09/11/07 05:02 PM
Hi:) Thank-you for taking the time to read my short story. I’m 46 years old, 5’7”, and blue eyes with reddish brown hair, muscular with a tremendous sense of humor. I am compassionate, romantic, I love to cook, read books, dance, listen to good music, and take long walks while holding hands. The water is my inner strength, I can be very inspirational and passionate about people and things I’m involved in (Like Life) trust, respect and treating people with dignity is what I do and all I ask in return. Oh!Yes and did I say very “Romantic” somewhat shy until I’m comfortable, quiet but don’t let that fool ya I’m willing to travel to see the right woman and even locate if necessary , however that is a way off. Thanks for listening hope to talk soon.