Community > Posts By > Sexidrea

Sexidrea's photo
Wed 01/18/12 01:25 PM
Fruit loops

Sexidrea's photo
Wed 01/18/12 01:18 PM
If he's worthy of a relationship in the first place he would wait until she is ready..... why force or asks her to do it immediately if sex isn't the only thing he's out after.

I suggest you wait just to see if he is genuine and if a relationaship is what u want as well.

If not then use him for a one night stand and move on!

unfortunately - like it or not - you defintely risk losing him id u sleep with him right away

not a value judgement - it is what it is - a double standard mostly - but as far as I can see it's alive & well

so if u don't care if it goes anywhere ur fine to do that if YOU can live with that

but if you want a future with him, it's best to wait - at least till you know if he is trustworthy and REALLY single - even better wait long enuff to see if he is relationship material himself

If you're holding out on sex to find out if he's trustworthy, do you think most will actually stick around? That's a game as well.

I say do what you're comfortable with. If you're comfortable enough with someone to have sex early on, go for it. If you really need to wait it out, then do so. Either way, it may or may not work out how you want it to work out.