Community > Posts By > Destiny2012

Destiny2012's photo
Sun 12/19/10 06:16 PM

First I split with my lady, left last week there in TX and come back to Indy,,now here and tried to cash my check Friday, to discover I had no drivers license and then thinking,,wow,,THATS MY LIFE,,as I am a Truck driver,,,so calling places I had been Motels, and then,,the pool hall in Ft, WORTH, TX,,yep,,they asked for it,,but didn't return it,,and that was last Sunday...
SO,,life sucks right now till they MAIL me my DL...no money for X.mas till then,,and its just been all bad as snow is coming here and its 20 degrees,,,LIFE IS GREAT...... drinker ohwell

ANY OF YOU having a GREAT weekend as well?????lol

You need some cash ?

Destiny2012's photo
Sun 12/19/10 06:09 PM
You know what I mean :wink:

Destiny2012's photo
Sun 12/19/10 06:08 PM
We are thinking the same as mans . That's why you still here maybe rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Destiny2012's photo
Sun 12/19/10 06:03 PM
Who said we get mad because of that ?:(

Destiny2012's photo
Tue 07/06/10 07:23 AM

Be wary of any internet sites offering dating advice. Especially those offering tips on attracting women. I've seen a few of these and can tell you they're all pretty much BS. The key to attracting the RIGHT person is to be yourself. If that isn't working, then improve yourself first before you go looking for someone else. Get some hobbies. Find something fun. Take classes and learn things you wanted to pick up but haven't. Chances are while you're busy doing that, you'll meet someone who's interested in the same things you're interested in, which is a whole lot better than trying to impress someone by acting differently or trying to be someone you're not. Besides, who wants someone that isn't interested in them for what THEY have to offer? I know I'm not.

Thanks but I am just PERFECT the way I am .