Community > Posts By > honu

honu's photo
Fri 09/14/07 04:48 PM
Now I know I'm not a spring chicken exactly. But I just took my son who is 10 in the 4th Grade to his first dance....
I don't know what was more amusing, the little mini mosh pits to club music or the cops.....

honu's photo
Fri 09/14/07 02:08 PM
just to pee where i want and standing up.
and go to a car dealership and not get bs'd the whole time

honu's photo
Fri 09/14/07 07:07 AM
lol...i forgot about the parking lot stalker. the one that waits for you to get in your car and gives you dirty looks when you apparently not moving fast enough for them.
and the *sshole driving with his brights on at nite.
people that can't park also. :the lines are there for a reason, 1 car per spot not 2:

honu's photo
Fri 09/14/07 06:58 AM
nope

honu's photo
Fri 09/14/07 06:51 AM
^agreed

honu's photo
Fri 09/14/07 06:49 AM
hhhmm,...lets see
~lane drifters :your turn signal is NOT an accesory:
~brake tappers/tailgaters :if you weren't tailgating you would have to tap your brakes:
~people that drive 5 under the speed limit in the passing lane and refuse to move over
~that guy who shifts over 3 lanes at the last minute to get off his exit and doesn't use his turn signal

honu's photo
Thu 09/13/07 08:20 PM
well to me there would be no hater with nothing to hate.so the playa

honu's photo
Thu 09/13/07 07:49 PM
best: listen to your gut
worst: give him another shot

honu's photo
Thu 09/13/07 04:42 PM
uumm...yeah..lol...that's why my ex and I broke up. the constant "i'll do it later baby"

honu's photo
Thu 09/13/07 04:21 PM
making me watch sports when you damn well know i don't like em. "b/c you want to spend time with me" there is a difference between spending time together and guilting me into watching sports and me being miserable which equates into you not getting any.

honu's photo
Thu 09/13/07 04:19 PM
didn't want to grow up/be responsible

honu's photo
Tue 09/11/07 08:30 PM
i the same have never liked my picture being taken. my family was a lil upset there have been no pics taken between age 11 and 17. not that i don't have a picture but i don't necesarily like having my picture taken either

honu's photo
Tue 09/11/07 07:49 PM
i think well done tattoos are nice. i like my guys with tattoos. but then again i like them in general when they are done well. i look at what some artists can do and it really is a beautiful peice of art when they are done. i have 3 and only 1 is really visible at all times....and i'm not goth

honu's photo
Tue 09/11/07 07:37 PM
it sucks b/c you feel like you need to be ashamed. like you did something wrong. it wasn't you and you have nothing to be ashamed of. no one should ever invade and violate your space/person like that.

honu's photo
Tue 09/11/07 07:26 PM
i think that guys have it a lil hard though. i mean there are so many typical ways to show it, flowers, presents, bubble baths, etc. i think that when a guy really falls for a girl he doesn't want to do "the usual" but then has a hard time coming up with something. it's the guys that come thru and find something unique and special that you have to try to keep around

honu's photo
Tue 09/11/07 07:18 PM
wow that sucks.
i had something similar happen to me. I deliver to shops around town and usually deal with "techs". one day i had to deal with one of the "suits". I told my manager and he called their HR dept. That should NEVER happen.

honu's photo
Tue 09/11/07 07:15 PM
brown

honu's photo
Tue 09/11/07 07:14 PM
Naked Eye~Luscious Jackson~

Wearing nothing is divine
Naked is a state of mind
I take things off to clear my head
To say the things I haven't said
I live inside the elements
The earth and sky are my best friends
Water is the evidence
That washes me from end to end

With my naked eye
I saw all the falling rain
Coming down on me
With my naked eye
I saw all if I said it all
I could see

It's not a choice I tried to make
It's not a thought I couldn't take
Something told me it was time
To give you yours and leave me mine
My vision started to be clear
I watched the sunlight coming near
I knew the day I knew the night
I knew I could regain my sight
And it feels alright

Last night I came into your home
To break some ice and throw some stones
I asked if we could be alone
I had some troubles of my own
Knew I had to say goodbye
To all the old things held inside
If I let the moment fly
I knew they'd all be magnified

And it feels alright

Came around after dark
You are nothing but a lark
Know I snuck in like a narc
I knew I had to leave my mark
Wanted to be satisfied
I tried to be dignified
Wearing nothing is divine
Naked is a state of mind

And it feels alright
It feels alright

honu's photo
Mon 09/10/07 06:00 PM
that feeling of comfort. when you can talk about absolutely anything for hours, feeling safe when they hold you and the most beautiful when kissed, laughing until your sides hurt....is there one word for that?

honu's photo
Mon 09/10/07 05:40 PM
i learned what i am and am not willing to compromise on.

after the second chance, odds are things are not going to change so get out while the gettings' good.

what i deserve

that i will not settle

it takes more that just saying you love me....show me you love me half as much as you claim to