Community > Posts By > blueyedmom75

no photo
Fri 09/14/07 04:19 PM
for the record clit... i said i did not allow it.

no photo
Thu 09/13/07 10:20 PM
i should have but it is so not worth it... i just want to be happy you know

no photo
Thu 09/13/07 10:18 PM
and she looks 21

no photo
Thu 09/13/07 10:17 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
how about early 30's... silly boy

no photo
Thu 09/13/07 10:16 PM
noway i did not allow it! he left.... his loss to bad it was good too

no photo
Thu 09/13/07 10:14 PM
the picture is blurry so i say 65

no photo
Thu 09/13/07 10:10 PM
nope sorry never been there

no photo
Thu 09/13/07 10:02 PM
ok venting here.... why is it that sometimes our ex's think that they can come back and have sex with you like nothing ever happened, talk and try and treat you like you are their world?
Come on now they should of thought about that before they decided to tell you that they did not want to be married anymore
and that they did not know why.. Stupid Crazy EX

no photo
Thu 09/13/07 12:07 AM
you are right pms64 i just looked and he did just delete it
he was very upset and steped all over his words when he knew i figured him out....

no photo
Wed 09/12/07 11:57 PM
if everybody wants to delete this thread then do so... but i hope they are not the next to have this happen to them.. if this guy did not want for people to know his name he would of not shared it... I know i am not the only girl he has done this to i received a few private emails from this posting alone...so if i helped someone than i did my job go ahead and delete it because. Understand it does happen!

no photo
Wed 09/12/07 10:42 PM
here is the link of the guy who is scamming all the ladies on here
http://profiles.yahoo.com/murryvan2006?intl=us&os=win&ver=8.1.0.195
(you will have to copy and paste)

here is the link for the real guy
http://www.myspace.com/jayd4u
(copy and paste again)

on this site he goes by justkev but i think he has pulled his profile.....
likes to talk via yahoo the screen name is murryvan2006@yahoo.com

no photo
Tue 09/11/07 11:56 PM
i did thanks

no photo
Tue 09/11/07 11:53 PM
well he asked for nothing..... just tried to act like he was all in love after 2 minutes of talking... good thing I am not a stupid chick:wink: lol

no photo
Tue 09/11/07 11:47 PM
:angry: All I am going to say is that I can not stand scammers, and there is one on here i am pretty sure.. he gave me his yahoo id and sent a pict.. very handsome man, but when I got smart and used his very uniqe email address and plugged it into the search on myspace he was no longer the person whos pict I saw. He went from being a 44 year old white man in a suit sitting on a tan sofa to a 18 year old black man from Nigera... Ladies be careful

no photo
Sun 09/09/07 01:37 AM
thanks for everything txangela

no photo
Sun 09/09/07 01:06 AM
All I can say is this.. If you live by the words you wrote, you will be one great guy with one hell of a lucky lady by your side.. very sweet I am impressedblushing

no photo
Sun 09/09/07 12:55 AM
yawn It seems like now that I am single I do not sleep.... I guess in theory we sleep better when we have someone in the bed. Through all the snoring, cover pulling and bed hoging, we find sleep go figure. I thought it would be different. Guess I was wronglaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
Anyone having problems sleeping tonight? if so lets just chat.
happy Jen

no photo
Sun 09/09/07 12:33 AM
:wink: Hi guys
I am new to this site and the whole dating thing. can not wait to make some new friends. drop me a line