Community > Posts By > bulllhauler

bulllhauler's photo
Sun 06/22/08 11:56 AM
I will take that to my grave

bulllhauler's photo
Sun 06/22/08 11:46 AM

simply because it could be ," can't we recall the missile" or "I said no, but you don't know what I realy mean"

bulllhauler's photo
Sun 06/22/08 11:42 AM
women r smarter

Well that could make women very dangerous, if they were smarter.

bulllhauler's photo
Thu 01/31/08 02:32 PM
Hey, doesn't mountain air, leave you light headed?

bulllhauler's photo
Thu 01/31/08 02:26 PM
how do, its cold out on the plains, here in eastern colo. was in Ulysses Ks, day before and it was nice down there, no snow, sun shine, and all, but was glad to come home to colo. bye

bulllhauler's photo
Thu 01/31/08 02:14 PM
well then you have a cold heart, and he's probably a great person.

bulllhauler's photo
Mon 10/08/07 03:14 PM
to Hrdawson.

sounds to me like he might have feelings for someone that has hurt him and can't quite get over this other person. But yet he is trying to keep you hanging on, and not wanting to make a comittment to you. People in this state are very hard to deal with cause they move at their own pace and any sudden shove from another person might prove disasterous for the relationship. On the other hand it might be just what it needs,so that you can move on and find someone that is down to earth and ready for a relationship. I can speak from the heart cause I thought I was ready for a relationship and moved too fast after the loss of my wife, and then I moved away from the person I was having a relationship with. Good luck .