Community > Posts By > femininedream82

femininedream82's photo
Sat 09/29/07 09:45 PM
Actually...this wasn't something I was complaining about with one person in general.

Its happened to several other people on the site (obviously)...the title my post was merely a way to insinuate that if it happens...expect to be blocked..thats it.

Thank God we're all allowed to state our opinions :)

femininedream82's photo
Sat 09/29/07 08:54 AM
I just started using this site a little over two weeks ago. And I am HONESTLY a very nice person...but...one thing that I don't understand is why people never read someone's profile or check their filters. If I have certain things that I am looking for---even just to talk to someone on a platonic level, then why bother writing me if I tell you not to?

I think it just bothers me to realize that people don't really take the time to read about someone (obviously its just to look at pictures), before they contact them. It would save a lot of time and energy for everyone involved....and if people email me or ask to be a "friend" and don't fit criteria..well obviously..."they've been blocked"! Just a note out there to the people who get upset when someone doesn't respond to them...there are so many people on this site with different interests, don't harass people if they aren't interested :)