Community > Posts By > Benita01

Benita01's photo
Wed 11/14/07 06:57 PM
happy Congratulations on your upcoming graduation. I do wish you much success. I graduated with my paralegal degree back in December, 1992. It's a good field as long as you know where you can get your foot in the door for employment.

Benita01's photo
Wed 11/14/07 06:39 PM
if you were a true man of God, you wouldn't have made that comment

Benita01's photo
Wed 11/14/07 06:11 PM
The answer to your daughter's problem would be through other children. You may want to talk with your daughter about her best friend or someone she is close too. Allow that child to take your daughter to the restroom when she goes. Children learn from each other. Give both of them rewards and big hugs.

Benita01's photo
Wed 11/14/07 06:04 PM
Where are the true men of God? This is religion chat!! I have been praying that God would send me my mate. I don't know where or who he is. I know who I would like, but it may not be God's will for my life. Are there any REAL, TRUE, HONEST, HEALTHY AND STABLE MEN on this site? If so, God will do the rest.

Benita01's photo
Wed 11/14/07 05:56 PM
Are there any real christian men out there who already know his purpose for creation? I mean someone who is truly REAL. NO JOKE!

Benita01's photo
Wed 11/14/07 03:08 PM
This guy did you wrong. Before you can become lovers you have to be friends. Friends respects the other person feelings. If you still like this guy and he is interested in someone else, the best thing to do is to let him go, or he will still disrespect you more.

I have been in love before too and friendship was hard for me to accept, but I got through it. God will help you. Tell this guy how you really feel and that being just a friend hurts just as much as him not being with you. If you become his gargage can, you will always be a gargage can. Tell him you love him, but you do not wish to interfere in his relationship, because you would want the same.

Benita01's photo
Wed 11/14/07 03:03 PM
Just spend more time with your little girl and taking care of her. You will quite naturally have some feelings for her mother. Don't spend your time with woman drama. you will continue this process with the next woman if your EX have not been resolved. TAKE TIME OUT FOR YOU!

Benita01's photo
Wed 11/14/07 03:00 PM
Time heals all wounds. However, I would recommend that you pray alot and ask God to remove this girl from your thoughts. Also, you may want to go out with other friends and create a new hobby for yourself.

Benita01's photo
Wed 11/14/07 02:58 PM
I totally agree with you!

Benita01's photo
Wed 11/14/07 02:57 PM
You would do better if you chose someone between the ages of 25 and 35. I do believe that 19 would be too young. They need time to grow up and mature a little bit