Community > Posts By > elatesummer

elatesummer's photo
Sat 06/26/10 06:17 PM
ohhhh I WANT that laptop! Possibly with some mods so it didn't blow up my house...

and...LOL

I'm not a massive fan of anything windows (mostly because it tries to tell me what to do so I shout at it) but the business I work at has decided to put our entire business onto Windows 7 - ah well, they're paying me overtime...and it's better than Vista!

elatesummer's photo
Sat 06/26/10 06:11 PM
Edited by elatesummer on Sat 06/26/10 06:12 PM
well there are loads of us out there...I've drifted away from FPS and now more of a RPG gal, good old FF7!! Woo!

I have to admit, I don't get much gamer time now, and you realise you're a gamer when you start to miss the people you used to chat to in the games (and the people you used to hunt down and kill :D )

Sadly I have restricted myself to Aion and Sword of the New World as far as online games go; game a lo of other stuff on my xbox but not online...so if anyone has ever heard of those they're welcome to say howdy

Oh - one final thing - from what I have noticed there are fewer players who are female, but those who are generally fall into 3 categories:

1) those who won't fess up to being female
2) those who go round like carebears and know EVERYONE on the server
3) those who kick everyone's ***** and pwn the server :D

elatesummer's photo
Sat 06/26/10 06:03 PM
Seriously, men think they don't get women? We don't get men!! That's the whole point!

It's like this...I work in a male-dominated industry so all day I have to be one of the 'lads'...then I go home, eat chocolate, chatter about shoes to my friends, watch girly films (cry at girly films), then rinse and repeat...

Because (and yes, this is an excuse!) our hormones are constantly cycling around to ensure that each day brings a whole different emotional balance! Hence the chocolate, serotonin is a lovely, lovely thing!

Wow, I think that's the most I've written in my life without saying anything - well make of it what you will!