Community > Posts By > kingarmor

kingarmor's photo
Mon 05/19/14 06:21 AM
Two more days of work then four off. Newer here. Hello everyone!

kingarmor's photo
Mon 05/19/14 06:12 AM
Guess I missed what was good in this room. Always a day late and a dollar short.

kingarmor's photo
Mon 05/19/14 06:07 AM
Edited by kingarmor on Mon 05/19/14 06:08 AM
Happen to think black women have a certain naughty sexiness to them. Always been with white women an would love to try something different. Not many black women in Cleveland seem to be into white guys.

kingarmor's photo
Thu 08/05/10 01:13 PM
Please don't feel bad for the kids for they are doing excellent. The daughter now lives with her dad. My son is with me. She has substance abuse problems and mental problems. Neither of the kids need to be around her until she gets better if that ever happens. She was no kind of mother to either of the kids. I have focused on my job and my son ever since all this garbage took place. I have not dated at all for my attention needed to be with my son. I am a very loving father and my world revolves around my son. To say you feel sorry for kids that have very loving fathers and are better off where they are now is very disturbing. I really hope you are not like the State of Ohio Dept of Child and Family Services who will give any a**hole mother custody of the kids just because she is the mother. There are bad mothers out there. There are also great fathers out there who don't get to see their kids because of the a**hole moms. I know of someone who lost custody of his son to the ex-wife. He fought and fought the state to get his son back because the mother was unfit. The state only realized she was unfit when she was driving drunk with the kid in the car and killed him in a wreck.
Further more, yes I did cheat. It was retaliation to the situation. I admitted my wrongdoing. What I did was not right at all. I would never cheat on someone who was faithful to me.

kingarmor's photo
Thu 08/05/10 07:58 AM
In the suburbs southeast of Cleveland. The city of "Wait Till Next Year!"

kingarmor's photo
Thu 08/05/10 06:11 AM
Good Morning All!! I have been here at work since 5am. Will go home and relax a bit in the air conditioning and then cook a nice dinner. I'll eat put the sprinkler on the lawn and sit outside for a bit in the evening and BS with the neighbors. Tomorrow starts playtime!!

kingarmor's photo
Thu 08/05/10 04:23 AM
I was in a bad relationship where I was cheated on. It went on for quite a while. She thought I was stupid and didn't know. All the while I had someone getting pics of her out with these guys that new she was married and had kids. Well I gathered about a years worth of photos and her two dui convictions certainly helped and divorced the b**ch. She thought she had the upper hand and said I would never see my son again. I just laughed and told her whatever makes her feel better. She had no clue I had all this evidence that would bring her down. Come court time everything came out. I loved seeing her jaw drop when all this stuff was revealed. She lost custody of our son and her daughter. Her daughter's dad and I worked together to get the daughter away from her. After all was said and done and she was losing her mind I rubbed salt in her wounds. I waited about 6 months and dropped a bombshell after she dropped my son off from one of her short visits with him. While she was out thinking she was getting me I was doing the girls and wives of the guys she was with in our bed. Now I am not the cheating type and that was the first time I ever cheated on someone but it felt good to get that one. Not that it was right of me to do that but hey if she's having fun I might as well have it too!!

kingarmor's photo
Wed 08/04/10 12:02 PM
Edited by kingarmor on Wed 08/04/10 12:04 PM
Ok. I have to thank those of you that responded to my very first posting on here. I was surprised and pleased with the response. I Have taken your advice and will apply it here.
I'll start by telling you all a little about me. I am 5'10", shaved brown hair, light blue eyes, and 200lbs. I have a lot of interests and like to stay active. When the weather is nice I love to be outside doing all kinds of things. I like to camp, fish, hunt, hike, play cornhole(the bean bag toss game for those unfamiliar), sit by the fire for some good conversation or just relaxation, swimming, boating, etc. You get the point. I can do anything outside. When it comes to indoor activities I like to bowl, play pool, shoot darts, catch a game at the local watering hole, or just relax at home with that special someone.
I am a loyal and trustworthy person. I am not selfish and I am not looking for someone who is. I can take care of myself and don't need to be pampered. Well pampering is welcome but not necessary. I can cook, I clean, and I do my own laundry. I know how to treat a woman. I can be a goofball and I love to laugh and make others laugh. I want to find someone I can be myself around. I want to share good times with someone. My job keeps me busy so I really don't get out that often. Hopefully I can find someone here to connect with and see where it goes. I hope to hear from some of you. Hopefully a lot of you.
If you read all of this you get a gold star!! Thanks for reading!! If your not interested I hope you find what you are looking for.

kingarmor's photo
Wed 08/04/10 05:42 AM
Edited by kingarmor on Wed 08/04/10 05:43 AM
Hello members. I am member kingarmor a.k.a. Steve. I have been a member here for a couple weeks now. I have not received much attention but that's ok. I have found that these dating sites contain a lot of scammers and people waiting to steal your info. It's hard to trust anyone on these sites. I really don't get out much because of my job so I tried this online stuff. I have not been satisfied at all. I am quite discouraged and ready to just give up with this stuff. I have had plenty of scammers contact me and play like they are in love with you already. It's complete BS and easy to pick up on. I just wish I could find a decent REAL woman to talk to and get to know. Anyways I hope this site is different but I am not so sure so far. If I do not get any attention on here within the next 2 weeks I will cut my losses and move on. I hope all, if any of you read this, have the best of luck in your searches for your companions.

Kingarmor