Community > Posts By > orangecountyman

orangecountyman's photo
Wed 09/19/07 10:00 PM
i've been using avg personally and professionally for about 8 months now. i highly recommend it.

if you need a quick scan and cant install anything, try http://housecall.trendmicro.com

orangecountyman's photo
Wed 09/19/07 06:09 PM
DD,

today, I was reminded once again that the wife's kid can do no wrong. she had kids when we met and I have always treated them as if they were mine. well one of them likes to just sit there and ignore me. for example when I get them up and ready to get on the school bus. there is just a non willingness to move. sometimes actually pretending to be asleep. lying on the living room floor, I picked him up and took him into his room so I could give him his clothes. nothing fancy, a simple fireman's carry. he started to scream bloody murder as if I had severed his puppy's head in front of his eyes. so mom comes out and starts yelling at me. asking why I treat him so badly. i explained what happened and instead of asking the kid why he was acting up, I was told to just leave him alone. She got him dressed, but I had to drive him to school because he missed the bus. She also blamed me for him missing the bus.

^$#%&#@$%@^&%#%^@$#%@$#%^$#%#$%#^$%

orangecountyman's photo
Wed 09/19/07 09:50 AM
Thank you for the welcome. I hope I finally found that place I can go to to vent and get out my frustrations. It's hard when you don't have anyone that you can trust in the "real world".

orangecountyman's photo
Wed 09/19/07 12:39 AM
I have been sitting here for the past ten minutes trying to figure out a clever, funny, or just plain memorable greeting. Meeting new people is defiantly harder than it sounds. Well I'll just tell you all a little about me. I'm currently married. I have kids whom I would do ANYTHING for. Including doing my best to give them a pair of parents growing up unlike I did. Yeah that might sound bad, "staying in it for the kids" and all, but it makes sense to me and since this is my life(and I only get one), that is what matters.

I'm here looking for friends. People who won't judge me to talk to. If you are in the Orange County, CA area then even people to hang out with on occasion. That's it.

orangecountyman's photo
Wed 09/19/07 12:36 AM
I have been sitting here for the past ten minutes trying to figure out a clever, funny, or just plain memorable greeting. Meeting new people is defiantly harder than it sounds. Well I'll just tell you all a little about me. I'm currently married. I have kids whom I would do ANYTHING for. Including doing my best to give them a pair of parents growing up unlike I did. Yeah that might sound bad, "staying in it for the kids" and all, but it makes sense to me and since this is my life(and I only get one), that is what matters.

I'm here looking for friends. People who won't judge me to talk to. If you are in the Orange County, CA area then even people to hang out with on occasion. That's it.